Part 5: Otis confesses.

Otis runs and brakes in front of the ball pool. 

 Otis's thought: 

"She must be here, I hate polo pool, but" 

 Otis leaps into the ball pool and begins to shiver as demand Otis thought: 

"Argh! What a disgust! Olympia, I found her!" 

 -Are you really going to follow Otis? 

 Olympia sits on the edge of the polo pool and puts her hand on her chin, Otis puts her hand on her neck and sits down beside her. Olympia has a very angry face, but she looks at Otis and is disappointed with himself.

Thought of Olympia: I think I overdid it a little, Otis has always been with me and I really like him, I should forgive him. (And he looks so handsome with his neck, how cute)

 - Otis, I'm sorry! I think I exaggerated a bit and nobody is perfect. 

-Olympia, actually ... I have to confess something ...

 - Uh? 

- When I went down yesterday it was because I thought about the possibility that you did not feel the same for me, then I freaked out and left

- When I went down yesterday it was because I thought about the possibility that you did not feel the same for me, then I freaked out and left. When I went down yesterday it was because I thought about the possibility that you did not feel the same for me, so I freaked out and left. 

Thought of Olympia: "He's not talking about me liking me, is this? If that's what it means then the boy of my dreams and that I admire so much, do you like me ?!

 Olympia stands paralyzed with her mouth open, Otis gets upset and turns sideways:

 - I knew you would not feel the same, sorry ... 

 - What? Not Otis, I ... I really do like you, too.

 Otis looks surprised, because he did not expect this. 

 - Are you saying that you like me?

 - I do not get it right because of the stammer, but Otis, I just never had the courage to confess because you've always been a quiet kid, just in yours, the kind that speaks: I'm a normal person doing normal things.

 - I think you're right ... - But I LOVE this your way.

  (Otis speaks whispering  

 "Can I kiss you now?"

 Olympia without answer puts her hands gently on Otis's face and kisses him! Otis widens his eyes, but then he closes them and puts his hand on Olympia's waist taking advantage of the kiss.