Part 14: The true story

Miss O begins to worry about Otis's strange behavior, but continues with the interrogation.

-Otis, I do not understand, how can this be your fault?

-I ... I can not talk!"

- OTIS, PLEASE! Look, I know how the past can hurt, but you have to do this, by Olympia ...

- Ok ... My parents were scientists and they created new things all the time, they never paid attention to me and they were only proud of my big brother, the Olis!

- Do you have a brother ?!

- Yes...

- Where is he?

- I have no idea.

-Ah ... carry on.

- I was tired of it and wanted to get revenge, to show my parents that I was not just a four year old boy, so that night I built a cloning machine and went into it, that night everything was going well, but it started to rain and it was getting stronger and stronger, a lightning bolt hit the garage where I was and electrocuted the damask circuits and my clone came out defective, it was fueled by my anger and hatred, and a monster came out of that thing, and that same night he ... he...

Otis stops and puts his hands on his face, a sense of anguish dominates his body.

-That's okay, Otis ... this is not your fault ...

Otis gets up from the chair, scaring Miss O.

- IT'S CLEAR THAT'S MY FAULT! THE BLAME IS ALL MY, I KILLED MY PARENTS AND NOW I'LL STAY OLYMPIA !! HOW CAN NOT THIS BE MY FAULT, HOW ?!

(Oona) - Calm Otis! You're not the clone!

(Miss O) - Oona ?!

(Otis) - How long have you been there?

(Oona) - Ten, twenty ... thirty ... minutes, that, thirty minutes!

(Otis) -Drag! (Otis mutters)

(Ohlm) - I'd say thirty minutes and a half!

(Miss O) - Agent Ohlm ?!

(Otis) - That's enough! EVERYONE OUT OF THE ROOM, NOW !! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT PRIVACY IS NOT ?!

(Oona) -Ours Otis! Fine!

(Ohlm) -Relax galley, he's just like that because he lost the Olympia!

(Otis) -GRRR ...

(Ohlm) - I-I'm going for a walk, I went!

(Miss O) - Otis, do not blame yourself for that, you were only four, they knew it was not their intention, I'm sure they would be very proud of you now.

The angry expression on Otis's face gives way to tears and leaves his face red.

(Miss O) -But why did the clone catch Olympia?

(Otis) - Revenge. He is like a human but with a mind made of hatred and anger, he wants to take away all that I love ... He is invincible! "

- Not Otis, you can beat him!

- What?

-He's made of rage, but his anger. Yeah, we're gonna need a plan!

Miss Otis releases Otis as he stares at her without understanding what she's going to do.

"Do not miss the next chapters: The ransom of Olympia, part1 and part 2. Hope you like "

 Hope you like "