Part 29: Because I love you

Otis runs a hand through his slightly blond hair and looks around trying to find a way to prove how different it is, but without getting too embarrassing.

Just one reason.

- Okay, just one.

- Good...

He shook hands and took a deep breath, confessing he was far from his strong point.

- Do you know where we ducks do the necessities?

- Yes...

- Yeah ... Where we sleep ... too ...

Olympia takes off her glasses and gazes openly at Otis, she had never seen him so red in his life.

- Otis ...

She grips his shoulder causing him to lift his head, Otis's hands shaking, he was apprehensive.

- Otis ... You know what, you're different yes, you have this your own way, just as I have mine, Otis, these customs and your personality a little introverted are they that make you who you are .. All of us in the squad miss you a lot, they know you're like you too, and that's why they like you so much ... I just need you to see ... Why I fell in love with you ...

Otis wipes Olympia's tears with one hand and with the other holds his face reddish giving a light kiss.

"Thought of Olympia:" I got it ... I got it back ... I got it back ...

*Following day*

Olympia stretched her feet and placed the last one on the cabinet.

(Otis) Do not you think it's a bit ... exaggerated?

Olympia looks repressively at the boy, he still had his hair messed up for having just woken up.

(Olympia) - Of course not, while you slept I made the best decoration of all time, look there, there are even squad symbols on the wall. This is the most perfect room I've ever seen in my life!

(Otis) - If you say ...

Otis says taking his suitcase under the bed, Olympia watches him still smiling.

(Otis) - What?

(Olympia) - I can hardly believe this is happening, you're back and now you have a home! I will be able to visit you every day and we can make pajama parties, watch movies, stay late at work and ...

(Otis) - Olympia.

(Olympia) - Ahn?

(Otis) - Calm down partner ... Believe me, let's do something together, because I'm not going anywhere while I'm with you.

Otis pulls Olympia by the waist making his face flush with movement.

(Olympia) - While you're with me ...

Hello people! I really missed being here with you, I hope you enjoyed the long awaited Chapter 29! The next chapter will be the last one and this story will have to come to an end ... Know that it was a lot of fun to write this book with you and until next time!