Part 25: Good morning, partner...

The sun was definitely rising, Olympia lifted her head from the floor and pulled out the grass that was on top of her dress, she stopped and looked at the lake ahead of her, trying to remember exactly what had happened last night. She watched the ducks walk on the edge of the lake, until she was very familiar with the way Otis was, who was even sleeping on his side with his head on a tree.

"Thought of Olympia" -That was fun, but knowing Otis sleeps like that every night worries me a lot. And that explains why he had missed work so often with a cold ... 

Before Olympia notices, Otis sits beside her looking at the ducks as well.

(Otis) - Good morning, partner ...

Otis makes a little joke about the times they worked together.

(Otis) - Do you wake up smiling even after you have slept on the floor of a square?

(Olympia) - At least I sleep with you!

Otis frowns.

(Olympia) - I mean ... to warm up, of course!

(Otis) Oh, yes. It was really cold last night. But after a while, I just got used to it ...

Otis notices a little concern in Olympia's face and tries to change the subject.

(Otis) -If you're hungry, I can go home and get something.

(Olympia) -This is going to be perfect! I've always wanted to know what your home looks like! Do you share a room with someone? Do ducks sleep together? Wait, in a nest of straw? That would be so cute !!

(Otis) - Olympia, actually I ...

(Olympia) -Come on, I'm eager to see how you dress in duck!

Olympia pulls Otis by the hand and they walk down the sidewalk.