Chapter 4

A week went by, I had just finished dinner, earlier I came to see Remus but he wasn't around, so I decided to try again, I walked  into Remus' bedroom he was reading like he normally did before bed. He was sort of a loser but it made me smile. "Hey Ry, ever heard of knocking" he joked. I crawled into bed with him and just layed there.

"Everything all right honey, can I help?" He worriedly questioned. I replied "everything's fine, just wanted to say hi, I came by earlier and did all my homework here."

"I'm sorry I was showing Harry something" he said. I nodded my head and then asked "what did you show him?"

"Just a place me and his parents used to hang out, Sirius used to bring your mother there. I just closed my eyes and imagined my dad in high school." It was hard to see the only recent photo of him was the one in the newspapers, saying he escaped. "Hey Rem" I whispered quietly. "What's up?"

I sat up "do you think dad would come back here, to you know see me?"

Remus closed his book wrapping his arms around me, I laid my head softly on his shoulder looking down, "I don't want you to worry about that."

I sighed as he kissed me goodnight and I began my walk upstairs to the Gryffindor tower. Suddenly a huge black dog ran out in front of me and down the hall past the common room. I began sprinting all the way up the stairs until I got to the fat lady and slammed into a boy with her black hair. We both got knocked over and he lost his glasses. When I sat up I realized it was Harry. "Oh shit I'm sorry Harry, here's your glasses." He looked worried and asked me "what were you running from?"

I caught my breath and started panicking again. "Harry I saw a giant black dog he just ran out in front of me"

Harry exclaimed he saw that dog too. It hit me could that possibly be my dad. My heart began racing and I started to walk towards the hallway I last saw him in. Harry called my name and ran up beside me. "Ry whoever it was is gone now okay, just come back inside. Please." I nodded and reluctantly treaded behind Harry. I shook my head at how crazy I was being. At least I know I wasn't just seeing things Harry said he saw it to before he came to Hogwarts. I slipped onto the couch beside Harry and we just stared at the fire for a bit. He eventually told me he was going to bed. I just gave him a quick smile and nod. I didn't go to bed that night. Early morning Oliver wood came and shook me awake. I gasped. It must've been about four in the morning. He said I'd been screaming about something and then Oliver grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs to my bed.

"Here you go Ry try and get some sleep" he told me. I smiled and immediately fell back into sleep. I dreamed my father walked into the castle right over to Remus and killed him. Then turned around to me and cast the killing curse as well. I woke up covered in my own tears. Hermione stood over me giving me a confused look.

"I'm fine Hermione sorry for waking you up" I told her. "It's okay, hey it's almost time for breakfast hurry." She said back. I barley slept a wink last night, I couldn't stop thinking about my dad killing Remus and then me. It was awful. When we got down to breakfast I wasn't hungry, so instead Oliver and I walked down to potions class.