Chapter 7

RILEYS POV

I woke up drowsy and confused, my eyes blurred as I sat up. "Remus" I questioned.

Remus leaned forward and hugged me I leaned my head into his shoulder and I just stayed there for a while. "Hey Ry, tell me what's been going on" he softly said. I opened my mouth to talk but all that came out was a soft sob. I for once in my life could not hold back the tears. I buried my head further into his shoulder. I couldn't get words to come out of my mouth so
I just sat there and let Remus hold me, I felt like a child again, safe and protected.

Eventually I pulled away "I'm sorry Rem, I.. I don't know what's been happening, I keep seeing this weird thing and it freaks me out, I have this dream every single night and it's just not even worth sleeping anymore, I'm never hungry and can't focus, I don't know what to do" I sniffled. "I'm trying I really am."

Remus looked down at me "Hey, I'm not upset with you, tell me about this dream."

I looked away embarrassed "it was my dad... he.. he killed you, then turned around looked me in the eye and killed me too."

I saw Remus tear up for just a second but then he softly told me "let's get you a sleeping potion, and every night after classes come and see me we will get you all caught up, I'm going to grab some dinner, I'm sure Oliver is dying to see you, I'll bring you back something."

I looked up I've never been so thankful for someone in my life "I love you, I'd like a cookie," I smiled. He nodded and kissed me on the forehead "I love you." And with that he walked away.

I heard footsteps approach and watched as Oliver rushed to the side of my bed. He crawled right over my legs and landed a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed him back passionately. "Don't ever do that again," he joked.

I smiled "shut up and kiss me loser." He layed down beside me and we talked about school and how life was going in general. Before we knew it two hours had flown by and Remus walked back in alongside Harry. Ugh I thought. Oliver jumped up and tried to play off the fact that he was just laying in bed with me. I smiled a little, and Remus frowned.

Oliver quickly excused himself and rushed off. While Harry and Remus sat down beside my bed.