Chapter 8

"Fuck Ash," Luke whined breathlessly as Ashton pounded into him from behind. Ashton twisted his hand into the back of Luke's hair and pressed his face deeper into the comforter.

"Feels so good, Lu. You feel so good wrapped around my cock. You're always so fucking tight," Ashton moaned as he pulled out to the tip and slammed back into the younger boy. Luke could feel his orgasm drawing near as Ashton continued to swivel his hips, hitting Luke's prostate just right with every thrust. Ashton knew just how to fuck Luke to make him squeal, to make his toes curl in ecstasy and stars dance behind his eyes. Luke had never felt such immense pleasure before. Not with Arz, not with any of his one night stands, not with anyone. No one had ever been able to make him cum as hard as Ashton did.

Luke's cock throbbed against his stomach, and between thrusts back against Ashton's dick, Luke rutted against the soft material of the comforter, desperate for friction.

"A-Ashton I'm not gonna last much longer." Luke moaned as his orgasm began to seep into his bones.

"Hold it for me, baby," Ashton commanded as he began thrusting harder, the tip of his cock now jabbing into Luke's prostate relentlessly with every thundering blow.

"Oh my god," Luke yelped as he desperately tried to keep his orgasm at bay. Ashton had always had more stamina than Luke did, and over the last few months Ashton had been training Luke to hold off his orgasm until they could cum together, but Luke knew that this time he wouldn't be able to hold it.

"That's right, Lu, you like taking my cock, huh? You're such a good little cockslut for Daddy. You're always begging to feel my thick cock stretch you out, aren't you? I fucking love how you moan my name, Luke. Fucking scream it, want everyone to know that you're mine." Ashton had always loved to talk dirty, and Luke ate it up like his last meal. 

Ashton's filthy mouth alone was enough to send Luke over the edge, but there was just something about the dominance in Ashton's tone when he said 'you're mine' that had Luke screaming and convulsing as he came all over the sheets. Luke's orgasm ripped through his body, shattering every single nerve cell as Ashton continued pounding into him before reaching his high a few moments later. "Fuck, Luke!" Luke's body was trembling as he felt Ashton shoot his hot seed into him, letting it spill down his thighs as Ashton pulled out shortly after.

Both boys lay sprawled out on the California King bed panting as fatigue washed over them. It was quiet for a couple of minutes as both boys took the time to recollect themselves and their thoughts. What had started as a playful tryst had turned into a full-time affair between Ashton and Luke, and Luke wasn't sure how he felt as he laid spread out on Ashton's bed, Ashton's cum drying on his thighs. Luke wasn't sure how he felt about what they had become. He felt so utterly guilty every time they had sex because he knew that he cared for Ashton, but he knew Ashton would never feel the same. He felt cheap letting Ashton use him for sex whenever he wanted, but if that meant getting the chance to be this close to the tan god that was Ashton Irwin, Luke would gladly feel cheap every day of the week.

Luke felt the dip in the bed as Ashton got up with a sigh, leisurely making his way into his attached bathroom. He returned moments later with a towel and threw it at Luke.

"Thanks," Luke said quietly as he began wiping the lube and Ashton's dried cum from his legs. The bed dipped again as Ashton sat down beside him and let his fingers brush through Luke's mess of curls.

"Michael's right," Ashton said as he brushed a stray curl from in front of Luke's eyes. Luke furrowed his eyebrows and turned so that he was looking at the drummer.

"About what?"

"That song," Ashton's hand found its way to Luke's neck, softly grazing his marked skin. "It really is amazing, Luke. You are incredibly talented. " It was moments like these that confused Luke the most. Moments when Ashton was so soft and so serious and so, well... the exact version of Ashton Luke had always wished for. Luke knew deep down that Ashton meant nothing more by it than platonic admiration, but he desperately wished to believe this was different. He wanted so badly for Ashton to break down and admit he had feelings for Luke, feelings much stronger than just fuck buddies. But Luke knew that wouldn't happen because it wasn't true. Ashton liked sex. Ashton liked sex with Luke, that was all.