Chapter 12

It had been two months since Ashton had last felt Luke's tight ass wrapped around his cock, and he felt like he was going through withdrawals. He had been trying to keep his distance from the young frontman ever since he fell asleep in Luke's bed, but it was becoming more and more difficult each and every day.

Especially nights like this. Nights when Lissa was out of town and Ashton was left alone to deal with an aching hard-on that just wouldn't go away. Two cold showers and a handjob later, Ashton was still more frustrated than he had ever been as he tried to get ready for a band appearance at the new nightclub opening downtown. The absolute last thing he wanted was to go play nice in front of a hundred cameras while sporting a hard-on, but the band hadn't had a public outing in almost six months, and they needed to build anticipation for the upcoming album.

Ashton groaned as he sprawled out on the bed, his tight jeans pressing uncomfortably against his crotch. Lis had only been gone two days but he was already aching for her touch, any touch for that matter. Ashton had been trying his best over the last few weeks not to think about the night he spent with Luke. 

He didn't want to think about how nice it felt to wake up without a mouthful of long blonde hair shoved down his throat, or how much he enjoyed feelings Luke's coarse leg hair against his own or the strong beating of his heart under Ashton's hand. As much as Ashton tried to deny it, he yearned to feel Luke's broad back pressed up against his chest again. Ashton would never admit it if pressed, but sometimes late at night he still thought about the musky scent of Luke's skin when he buried his face in the younger boy's neck.

It wasn't that he was unhappy with Lis, no, he still very much loved her. It just wasn't the same. Ashton didn't understand it, but sometimes when he was kissing Lissa all he could imagine was what it would feel like to be kissing Luke. To feel Luke's large hands wrapped around his neck and to feel his soft curls between his fingers. It wasn't that Lissa was a bad fuck, goddamn, Lissa was a firecracker in bed. With her taut nipples and deliciously pink pussy, Lis was every man's dream. No, she wasn't bad, far from, in fact, she was just different.

Ashton missed how vocal Luke was. He missed hearing Luke's soft whimpers and yelps of pleasure and pain. Luke was just more passionate, more meaningful with his sounds. Unlike Lissa, Luke wasn't vocal just to be vocal. Every sound that escaped Luke's sinful lips was intentional, and that's what Ashton loved.

"Hey, Ash, we're leaving in ten minutes! Get your ass out here and take some shots with us!" Michael's obnoxious voice broke through Ashton's thoughts as he pounded on the bedroom door. Ashton groaned as the image of Luke's pretty lips wrapped around his cock faded from his mind, and he found himself back in his bedroom, his friends in the next room and a painful erection left for him to deal with.

"God fucking dammit..." Ashton mumbled before digging his phone out of his pocket and tossing his phone on his bedside table. Maybe that would help alleviate some of the pressure in the front of his jeans.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Ashton yelled as he grabbed his red leather jacket from a chair by his door and walked out to join everyone else in the living room. Ashton threw on his jacket and began tucking his white button-down into the top of his pants, but when he rounded the corner into the living room, he froze.

Standing before him looking like a Greek god was Luke fucking Hemmings dressed in a pair of blood-red boots, flare dress pants, and a long cheetah print jacket buttoned just above his stomach. Luke's chest hair was highlighted by the dramatic V of his jacket and Ashton's mouth watered at the sight.

Ashton had done his best to ignore Luke for the last two months, but he quickly felt his resolve fading. Whenever Luke would wander into the room that Ashton was in, he'd pretend to be busy or on the phone. It wasn't like Ashton didn't want to see Luke, he just didn't want to talk about what happened that night. When Ashton had come back the next day from Lissa's, he could practically feel the rejection that radiated off of Luke. He could see the pain in his eyes and he knew that he had been caught. Ashton knew that Luke had been awake, but the last thing he wanted to do was have that conversation. So, like all difficult things in his life, Ashton avoided it. For two months Ashton had done his best to avoid all unnecessary eye contact, interaction, or confrontation with Luke, but it seemed as if now it would all be for naught.