Day 6: Winn

The door banged open, startling Alex and Clark, who had dozed off the next morning after spending hours watching Kara sleep and talking to her. "Winn?" Alex asked, getting up to hug him. "It's about time." she said. He hung his head. "I know, and I'm so sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to see her like this." he said, biting a lip. "Can I have sometime alone with Kara?" he asked. Alex and Clark nodded, going out of the room. 

"Dear Kara. I still remember the first day I met you at CatCo. You were wearing a striped dress and cardigan, and were so nervous about meeting Cat that you bumped straight into me. That was the beginning of our friendship. We were friends in CatCo for so long, and the day after you saved the plane, you told me your secret. You gave me so many new friends, James, Alex, J'onn, Mon El, Maggie, and countless others. And when I got a job at the DEO, you were so supportive. I was IT guy no more, now I was agent Schott. I still get butterflies in my stomach when J'onn calls me that. I will always cherish our game nights, our movie times, rescue missions, Supergirl work. I won't know what I would do without you, or what National City would do without you. Please, please, you can't leave yet, you still have so much to do. You need to win a Pulitzer, play more video games with me without breaking the controller. I love you Kara, and I'm going to miss you, as you were a part of one of the best parts of my life. Thanks for taking a piece of my heart with you. By the way, just saying this as a friend." he chuckled, wiping away a few tears as Kara smiled weakly. 

"I'll miss you too best friend." Winn smiled and squeezed Kara's hand.

 "I'll miss you more."