Special Chapter, Mafia AU

Some personal things came up so I might not be updating, then again I never really update but....yeah.

Warning
This chapter might contain, blood, murder, violence, swearing, and so on, if you feel uncomfortable with any of the following please
DO NOT read this.

"Hey Igno! Did you hear the news?" V came running up to me.

"What news?" I asked spinning a knife in my hand.

"Some dude who's working for us wants to try beat one of us 7 to get a higher rank"

"Ha! Like that could ever happen" I laughed, as we both headed to a meeting with The Godfather aka RM.

We stopped at a door and I knocked twice.

"Come in"

We entered and sat ourselves down.

I accidentally put 'Tae' instead of 'v' but you get the point

"Ah, just on time, let's start the meeting then, shall we? As you probably all heard someone is challenging one of you 7 to get a higher rank, but let's be real, it's not gonna happen. Suga, what's the info on this guy?"

Suga stood up.

"He has a very cocky personality, however he has been recorded as one of the strongest men we have."

"I'm only allowing this because things have been boring lately and I need some entertainment" RM said with a sinister smirk on his face.

"We all have to go to the battle arena and he'll choose his match, remember to be there within an hour, and be prepared. You 7 are my strongest, I have high expectations for you." He walked out.

"What's the point of this? He knows that they're just gonna die trying to fight even one of us right?" JK sighed resting his chin on his hand.

"Well we can't really disobey orders JK, you know that" JHope looked at him.

"He's right" Jin agreed

"I know, I know, it just seems like a waist of time" he replied

"Well, I haven't had a comfortable kill in a while so..." V trailed

"Well that's cause you always take so long and the cops catch on pretty fast, so who's fault is that?" I glanced at him, while everyone smirked in amusement.