Chapter 22: First Mission

!Important note at the end!

Kyung/XiWang's POV

YX: I will now announce the first mission, the theme song performance.

XW: In 3 days, 100 trainees will have to learn and perform the theme song.

The trainees are shocked with the time limit of 3 days.

YX: According to your peeformance, ranking re-evaliations will be held.

XW: let's look at the choreography.

The screen turned on again and showed 3 people dancing to the music.

Everyone kinda bounces as the song played, while me being me, I studied the choreography.

YX: You will only have one chance to record the results you have made in 3 days.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Every trainee went to their dorms and put on their respective grade jumpers/shirts.

------------

Time skip cuz ya author is lazy ✌

All the trainees gathered for vocal lessons with Li Ronghao the vocal teacher, with me casually slipping in behind him as well.

"Hello teachers!"

Ronghao: did you guys sleep good?

"Nope."

Ronghao: Me neither...

The trainees laughed as I smiled.

Ronghao: I'm here to ask everyone a question, Among all of you here, raise your hand if you want to become an idol.

Everyone, as expected raised their hand.

Ronghao: those who are certain of their skill area please raise your hand,

Some hands went down.

Ronghao: now among those who have their hand raised, how many of you are certain that you can be in charge of vocal?

All of rank A people put their hand down
As only a few hands still are up.

I stepped in.

XiWang: perhaps some of you just want to dance. I can tell you right now that really won't cut it. Everyone will have to sing, I'm saying this to people who might lack a team mentality, do you know why we are emphasizing singing? no one is forcing you. Like if you go eat a hotpot, don't be afraid of the spice otherwise don't bother eating.

I smiled for reassurance.

Ronghao: I think let's first sing it first regarding rank,

~Hey you, hey you, hey pick me!

Ey ey

Hey you, hey you, hey pick me! ~