Chapter 23: (not really important)

!IMPORTANT!

I am gonna skip pass some of the events to move things along so this chapter will majority just be a summery of what I skip passed.

I'm legit getting bored of writing this so I'm skipping through a lot if you have any complaints you're more than welcome to say them but I frankly don't care 🙃

But I would like some help on how to write this cause I lost all inspiration and might just have Kyung go back to Korean with BTS.

chapter is short

We later on gathered everyone and started giving out their new grade score, some people moved up but others moved down, unfortunately for those in F won't perform on stage for the theme song.

One that was over the fight for Center in the theme song began, one by one everyone went up and the trainees voted for who they thought was the best, majority voted for Cai XuKun.

For the next couple of days they practiced the theme song, but then A,B,C  and D was called to practice on the final stage while F stayed in the practice room, but then F was suddenly called to the stage and they started dancing off stage with those on stage, Yixing suddenly asked then to dance on the stage as well .

The next day

The trainees were gathered in a room, when me and Yixing came in.

"Hello, Teachers"

Yixing: The theme song performance in the previous round, has left the Citizen Producers fully get to know your personal learning abilities and the attitudes you show in the difficult training.

Xiwang: Up next your real energy needs to be released, The second mission is . . . Group battles.

Everyone started cheering and clapping.

Xiwang: This this, in the form of boy groups you will be put to the test, by Citizen Producers live, not only is this an opportunity for Citizen Producers to remember you,it's also a dangerous challenge because your performances, even a tiny mistake, will be seen by the Citizen Producers.

Yixing: when you came in you can see these 8 songs on the wall, they are your group battle songs. These songs, are you guys familiar with them?

"No"

Yixing: Then what song do you want to pick?

Random shouts were made.

Xiwang: Lets listen to these songs first,

We started listening through all the 8 songs and the trainees reacted differently to each song.

After that we mentioned how half of the trainees will be eliminated.

Cai Xucun was the first person to choose a song and form his team.

Then another random trainee chose the song and their team. Once all the teams were made everyone began to practice.
The teachers came into their practice every once in a while to evaluate them, some were hit with critical comments but it was to help them perform better, soon enough the trainees had to perform in front of a live audience.