Chapter 24: His Turn

Thank you @Snowy916  for your feedback!

Imma skip to the part where Kyung performs, if you really want to know what happens in the show then go watch it.

So it's been a few months since the whole show started and it's sad to see the training rooms get emptier as time moves on but it can't be helped I guess, today is the day I show the trainees my performance as an option for one of the songs they can choose, the song is more of a dance song but it does require singing sooooooo yup.

. . . . .

Wait.... I'M LATE!!!

I look at the clock to see I'm already 5 minutes late to see the trainees!
I sprinted towards the room that I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN BY NOW.

I crashed through the door panting as I held on to my knees for support...

"Glad to see you could finally join us, Xiwang" Yixing smirked teasingly.

"Hello teacher" the trainees all bowed.

"Hi, sorry for my delayed entrance...I was.....showing you what not to do when you're an idol that is hosting a show, yup!" I rubbed the back of my head and I nervously laughed.

YiXing sighed,

"It's fine, everyone as punishment what do you want teacher Xiwang to do?"
He asked looking at the crowed.

"Wait wait I never agreed to this!" I protested

"Well as a senior to the trainees as well as roll model don't you think you should show that with every mistake you make you must take responsibility for the action?"

THIS MAN IS PURE EVIL I TELL YOU, EVIL!

"I don't really have a say in this do I?" I gave up....

"Well trainees any suggestions?" Yixing asked While smiling

THE AUDACITY THIS MAN HAS TO SMILE  >:0

"Dance!"

"Sing"

"Show your cute side!"

"No be sexy!"

THESE KIDS ARE LIKE 5 WUT?!

"Well then... how about performing your new solo song?" Yixing suggested

"Yeah!"

"Wooooo!"

"Do we even have the music?" I questioned, begging to get out of the situation.

"This is Idol Producer, we're prepared for anything, music que!

"Wait what!?"

Music starts playing... I hate this.... I start dancing.... I hate this....I'm singing now... why am I doing this?

....

Oh right, I was late....

I stop dancing and I look at Yixing with a glare.

"What an amazing performance, right trainees?" He asks while I drank my water.

"So what did you learn from that? ..... you should never be late" I said to everyone as they started laughing.

"That will also be the song some of you will be performing to" I mention