Chapter four

It's the start of the next day, you wake up early with dress to impress in mind along with your usual wig for (fake name) and head on to Duck Tape. Last night after work you decided to get more of the special paper you wanted for your letters to a certain bartender. Work was tough but seeing Clyde made it worth it, even if it was your FIRST day. Now you arrive at the bar and walk up the steps once again only this time when you walk in you see that Clyde is setting up the bar with his back away from you so he didn't see you yet. You take a moment to stare at his back, his muscles showing a bit in his dark blue button up shirt and his brown pants really hugging his bum figure...

Man I wanted to see him shirtless again

About time you let your inner dark side take over for a bit girl ;)

Well I mean can you blame me?? The dark side's got some of his milk and cookies there.

"(Fake name) are you alright?" You break out of your trance and see that he's looking at you confused. You cover your face as if you had not just been drooling over your boss.

"Y-yeah I'm fine!" You rush to the back room to start your day two of work. It's been about three hours since you last spoke to Clyde. You've been so busy cleaning and gathering the glasses you haven't even glanced at him. But he would keep an eye on you, he noticed the same group of men from yesterday came back to a booth closer to where you go to clean the glasses.

"Scuse me little darling, can you get me another thing of beer?" One of the men snapped their fingers at you as you passed by them. But you didn't quite hear them so you continued on grabbing glasses from other tables.

The guy decided to get up and tower over you and when you turned around it caused you to bump into him and drop a few of the cups which shattered onto the floor.

"I-I'm so sorry sir, I didn't see you there" you say as you try to lean down and pick up the few pieces of the glasses that wouldn't cut you. The guy smiled wickedly without your knowledge as he watched you on your knees grabbing the big pieces off the floor. He leans down at your level and grabs your face aggressively as he leans in to whisper in your ear while you struggle to get his hand off your face.

"I can think of other reasons for you to be on your knees in front of me little darlin" the man's voice sent waves of disgust in your entire body. He reeked of alcohol and cigarettes, you may be a virgin but you knew what disgusting actions he had in mind by that.

"Get your fucking hand off me" You snarl in a whisper so you don't cause a scene in front of people. He laughs as he squeezed your face tighter, causing some major pain and you squeeze the piece of glass you had in your hand so hard it cuts you from the adrenaline of trying to figure out how to get away from him.

You could stab him with it

I don't wanna go to jail

But the pervert's got it coming to him. He should leave you alone if you told him to.

True but I'm gonna hit him in the groin..

As you are about to fight him head on you see that he is being picked up by his collar, dragged towards the door of the bar and thrown out by both Clyde and earl.

"I warned y'all what would happen if you touched her, if I ever see your faces here again I'ma make sure you're never found" Clyde walks back inside the bar towards you. You're a bit pissed but also scared of what he would have done had it been in a different area, alone.

"Are ya alright? Did he do anything to you?" You could almost hear anger yet fear in his voice but was too shaken to question.

Why would he be afraid for me? He hardly even knows me he can't care for me so quickly..