Chapter fifteen

Contains: some fluff, some mentions of naughty dreams briefly so adults only please 🔞

Song inspiration: wrapped up by olly murs. Best of me by Andy grammer and Elle king.
And unforgettable by Thomas Rhett
Never acting at all by Melinda KB

A/n:   I've been kinda down lately so I'm sorry for not writing like I used to lately. Been having some trouble finding inspiration much but I don't plan to give it up. I hate leaving stories on a cliffhanger so this will be my attempt at having something sweet of an ending for everyone. Thanks so much for reading this, I truly appreciate it as it's cheered me up when I saw the kind comments about the writing. (Old author's note)
——————————————————————————————————————————————-
It's been about a year since you and Clyde had officially started dating, you both have been taking it slow seeing as Clyde was your first boyfriend and he respected that. One of the many reasons you fell for him.

But after about 9 months of dating Clyde's been having some trouble, the kissing and constant hand holding and little bits of touches have been great but lately they have been feeling to him like they weren't enough. It was because of one particular night when it was your usual movie date night at your place, the small hand holding turned into long stares in each others eyes and from that point on he notices your eyes were trailing down to his mouth and possibly even to his chest. He had swallowed nervously as he felt the urge to pull you into his arms and kiss you deeper but it hasn't gone further than that before. As he was thinking about all this you leaned in and kissed him, your hands on his chest lightly gripping his shirt as his right hand was on your hip almost trailing upwards. Your hand trailed down and touched his prosthetic arm and he flinched back a little. You were blushing hard as you couldn't believe what you did, thinking Clyde didn't wanna go further just yet like you had been before and you awkwardly sat back.

"I I'm sorry.." You mumbled as he was flushed in the face feeling embarrassed to be nervous about you touching his arm, he had forgotten you would be touching that if you both had done further, it's not that he hasn't been with a woman but..this was you and you were special to him.

'What if my arm scared you away when it was bare before you or what if it ruined the mood?' He thought. He didn't mind his arm but had to think of what you might think if you saw it when that happened..

After that night you still were kissing and holding hands but they weren't as long lasting as they used to be as both of you were trying to be careful of the others comfort levels. Not knowing both felt the same and wanted more..

One day you and Clyde were at work together, you were in the back cleaning the glasses and Clyde was wiping down the tables and then his bar area when his brother comes in and sits in front of him. He smirks when he notices his little brother seemed worried about something and he knew it had to be something to do with you.

He walks towards the bar area where Clyde stood and notices his expression up close.

"I'm guessin by the look of your face there something goin on with you and (Y/n)?" Jimmy asks.

"It's nothin." He says grumbling. Jimmy knew this was a lie, something was bothering him despite his lack of expressing too much.

"Hm yeah right..could it be because of some..nightly things?" Clyde then glances up at him silently wondering what he meant, he didn't look mad though just wondering..and was a little worried about what he has heard.

"Hey I got someone on the inside..." He chuckled. "Sylvia and Mellie told me what (Y/n) was telling them. Lots of laughing and gushin so nothing bad don't worry." Jimmy says. Clyde sighs a little and decides to tell him what he's concerned about but tells him they'll talk at his place.

-now at Clyde's place, time passes about a couple hours after Clyde tells Jimmy-

Jimmy looks at Clyde with a raised eyebrow surprised.

"Sooo my little brother's finally got a girl whose able to make his face as red as a tomato huh?" Clyde's brother Jimmy teased as he sat on Clyde's couch inside his home. Clyde couldn't believe he was blushing like crazy. He had been having a few..naughty dreams about you ever since that night your kiss got way more intense on your last date.

It's been about forever since you've started seeing eachother since Valentine's Day, well officially. Plus he's dated before he lost his arm..what changed? Why would he be nervous now?

"Shut up..she's been real sweet about everything. I'm just...havin these dreams about her lately." He confesses to his brother, it only made him smirk even more as he pat his back chuckling.

"Ooooooooooh Clyde my little brother's in love!" He teased a bit but stopped after Clyde punched him in the arm and he stopped laughing finally.

"Ah it's not anything weird man, everybody gets them wet dreams sometimes." Jimmy states.

"I know but..now don't laugh alright? But she told me a while ago that..she's never..." He scratches his head looking down. Jimmy made an 'ohh' face realizing why Clyde was a little embarrassed about him having such dreams.

"Well..do you love her?" He asks. Clyde looks at Jimmy annoyed but nods. "Of course. More than I loved anyone else." He admits quietly.

Jimmy smiled. "Then you let it happen when the time is right man, don't rush it. I'm sure she wants you in that way just not well..right this second." He tries to say in hopes it'll help his little brother not feel so embarrassed. He's never seen Clyde behave like this even when he had his other girlfriends but you were different and he sees that in how his little brother is acting.

Neither of them realizing you did want him that way but was considering the time and place as well..

Clyde simply nods and after a couple more hours Jimmy leaves him and then Clyde paces a little around his place continuing on about his day but couldn't get these thoughts out of his mind.

~later on in the night when you are home alone~

You were doing some light cleaning since you didn't have work for the day, eversince you told Clyde who you were he was still fine with you working with him. It was just a bit hard to explain to regulars who came in why your name was different now. You'd just explain to them that you accidentally said the wrong name during an interview and they'd laugh it off, keeping the awkward parts for your love story.

But you've been wondering why eversince that one heated kiss it's been...kind of awkward?? You didn't know what this was as he was your first big big crush/first love and so this was all new to you. You didn't know how to ask him or what to do.

'Was he awkward eversince I told him I hadn't done it before? No he was perfectly fine after that..maybe...' You kept thinking as you cleaned about your house. 'could it be..he thinks I don't like him like that?? Nahhh no way..'

You couldn't stop overthinking and wondering what could be wrong. You may have wanted to take your time sure but you absolutely knew it had to be him..whether it happened later down the road or even next week, you knew you wanted him.

You tried not to overthink it as it was getting late and then you get a call and it's Clyde. Your heart races as his name was on your phone and you smiled as you answered..

"Hello there."

"Hey there darling."

And once again hearing his voice even on the phone unexpectedly, it still gave you butterflies in your stomach as you smiled and your wandering thoughts faded into silence.

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-
A/n: Heyy I finally uploaded one more chapter! So sorry my head hasn't been in the right state of mind for a long time and I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen. I hope you still like the story I'm gonna try to finish it like I promised. I think the next chapter will be the NSFW chapter as I wasn't sure how to add it here plus I've never written smut so please be kind haha. ONLY ADULTS TO READ IT PLEASE. Any song suggestions to try to listen to for the next chapter please leave the name I'll try my best to feel inspired again! Thank you I hope you enjoyed this.