One

As cliche as it is. It was my first day of middle school. I woke up as early as I could and did my morning routine, finished breakfast with my father and three brothers, fixed my hair a bit and headed off to second high. I'm a third year at junior high. When I got there I had the most terrible first day there.

...

I.

Was slapped.

On the ass.

-

I didn't knew anyone yet since I was a new student. The class president was friendly enough to approach me and befriended me including the rest of her gang. It's not very well know for the nerds to be the popular one's, but the nerds in my class were like delinquents. And so is I. It was break time. The prez invited me to walk around the hallways while drinking a carton of milk with her and her friends. We stopped in the middle of the hallway and stayed there. I looked over at the nice view of the field. Some students were eating on the ground, some playing sports, and some walking around. I was enjoying the peaceful moment until I felt a hard pat on my arse. It wasn't strong enough to be a slap. I was just exaggerating this to get you interested. I looked over as my entire face went red. The first people I saw were two. A tall girl with long brown hair, holding a carton of milk. She covered her mouth with an expression of shock. I look over at the second person. He was a few centimeters taller than the girl. He had short hazel hair. His bangs being tied up. He glares over to the tall girl. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Out of instinct. I slapped him and ran out of embarrassment. The class prez and her friends following me. "Sun Jing you bastard!!!" Last thing I saw from the two was the guy chasing of the girl in anger.

-

"y/n! How's school?" I heard my brother call out from the kitchen. His head popping out from the door frame. "I got slapped on the ass by some random guy." I bluntly say. "What?!" I hear both my younger and older brother yell. "Where is he?! I swear when I see him-"

"I mean we can talk about it tomorrow you know."

"I'm telling dad!" I hear my younger brother yell. "Well it doesn't matter just do me a favor and go to school so that we can talk to him in a civilized way."

"Sure..." I raise my eyebrows at the response of my older brother, but shrugged it off.

-

"Who did what?!"

"I don't know his name, but I know what he looks like." It was dinner time and we just discussed how school was like. "That disgusting degenerate." My father murmurs.

"You'll choke yourself before giving it to him. So stop rage eating, dad." Father slows his eating down.

-

"So.. Where is he?" I shrugged. "I don't know what year he is. "We better make this quick 'cuz school is starting soon." My brother say. "Don't freak out dude it's not like your school is so far away it's just right beside mine." Just a friendly reminder, my 2nd oldest brother is a third year in senior high in south high. "Th-there he is!" I pointed to the tall guy with blonde hair that stood out. Right next to him was the same girl he was chasing yesterday. And it appears their both surrounded by girls. "That lil- you!" My dad started approaching him in anger, same goes for my brother. My heart started to feel like it was being squeezed. Am I nervous? I can't move! I watched as my brother pat him on the shoulder. He turns around in confusion. Not knowing who the two were.

In another perspective...

"You slapped my daughters ass didn't you?"

"Excuse me, sir?"

"Answer the fucking question." Run Ming —the brother— says. "What? Sun Jing back me up! This is your fault!" He looks over at the tall girl who sips her carton of milk out of nervousness. "Hey! We're talking to you!"

"I was the one who slapped the girls ass!" The girl blocked the blondie. "What?" The two boys say in confusion. "I slapped her ass and pretended it was him just to piss Qi fang off! Please don't hurt my friend! He didn't do anything, it was my fault! I'm really sorry!" The two nod in belief. "Don't apologize to us. Apologize to the victim." Qian —the father—points to the sweating girl that was hiding by the bush. "y/n! Get over here!"

-

When I heard my fathers voice I started walking really slowly on my way to the four people. "Y-yeah?" I say hiding behind my brother. "This girl wants to apologize." I was confused at first, but after the girl that introduced me as sun Jing explain about the whole 'ass' situation. I stopped being tense. "I'm really sorry about that..." It was quiet for a moment, but soon then I smiled to the two and chuckled a little. "I got to admit. That was the best prank ever. You've earned my respect." She smiles and raised her hand for a hi-five which I responded. "I guess we're all good now? Cuz I have to go I'm running late for class."

"Yeah, you guys can leave now. Thanks a lot." I smile to my family and they smile back. We wave each other goodbyes as my brother runs to south high while my father gets back in the car. But they threatened the guy named 'Qi fang' before leaving. "I'm really sorry about my family. I should've had just confronted you instead of calling my authorities."

"It's okay I guess.. I mean it is harassment. Calling the police isn't over reacting if you actually did that..." Qi fang says.