Chapter 4

Cashton's POV:

     I sat in my seat looking at the front smirking. I knew she was blushing madly and I loved that I had that affect on her. As I sat there staring at the teacher I just put myself in my own heaven.  Just smelling her scent of pine needles and mint. It was intoxicating. I could literally smell it all day.

     But unfortunately it was over when the bell rang. I gathered my notebook and stood up, watching as she was putting her sketchbook up and put away her pencils and charcoal in her pouch. As I looked closer I saw that she had dark smudges from the coal on her arms and hands but she didn't seem to care.

     When she was finished she looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Okay, let the tour begin." I said smiling as we walked out the room and through the crowd. "What classes do you have?" I asked hoping to start a conversation so I can hear her voice. She just hands me her schedule and glance around like she was remembering the layout of the school. I looked at her schedule and mentally smiled. We had all the same classes.

     She teally is beautiful, my wolf tell me through the link, and I couldn't agree more. "Okay, so this is gonna be easy since you are in all of my classes, and if you want you can sit with me and my friends at lunch. She looks at me closely and just shrugs her shoulders and looking around. "Follow me, I can show you everything while we still keep our schedules." She nods and I lead her to the next class.

--------

     The bell rings signaling the end of World Geography. I wait for Katie as she oce again puts her things away and then we head to lunch. I ask her once again if she would sit with me and my friends and she just shakes her head. I'm giessing she is a little bit of a loner so I don't push it. I grab my food and head to my table. As I sit and eat, I watch Katie as she just goes to the vendors and but a water. I frown, she has to be hungry I thought. 

     But I quickly dismiss it telling myself that I ain't in charge of her. Then I watch as she takes one more look around the cafeteria,  her eyes connecting to mine. She just gives a small smile and heads toward the doors leading outside.