Chapter 5

Katie's POV:

     I leave the crowded cafeteria and was relieved to find that only few people were out here. I found a lone tree with no people and immediately headed over, sitting down drinking the drink I got from the vendors.

     When I finish that I quickly get my art supplies from my bag and began sketching. Not anything in particular, just drawing to keep me calm and clear my head. I was so zoned out that I didn't hear that there was someone beside me gently kicking my boot to get my attention.

     I look up and see a girl that has black hair with pink highlights as well as blue eyes.  "Hi, I'm Amber. You must be Katie." She said while plopping beside me and sticking out her hand. I clasp it amd give it a shake as I smile and nod.  "Great, I can be your new bestie." I tilt my head, looking at her while nodding my head.

     I mean. It can make me look like less of a loner. I thought. The first thing she does is take my sketch pad from ne and go through it. I pause looking as her eyes drifted across the pages. Usually people freak out if someone did this to them, but I ain't most people. I really didn't mind because I like to hear everyone's opinions about them. Amber keeps flipping through the pages before stopping on one I did last summer.  It was a moon decorated dream catcher. When she saw it, her eyes lid up like Christmas before she turned to me and said, "You are really talented. I especially like the dream catcher. I bet of you made a website and sold these you could be rich. " I smiled, pulling my phobe out and bringing up the website I had created last year so I could earn spending money. 

     When she saw that the dream catcher was on there she immediately said she would buy it. I showed her the price and she turned getting her wallet.  I took the picture down from the internet and she handed me the money. When I counted it I saw that it was twice as much as I put up. I tried giving the change back but she shook her head. "The picture is way to beautiful to be that less. With the way you draw you should be asking for more." She said while taking the picture and putting it in a textbook so it doesn't crinkle. Then she took her phone out and began snapping pictures of my other drawings. When she got to the wolf, I shook my head. No, I didn't want to sell that one. She smiled amd flipped passes it. Next, she added them onto all of her social media websites along with links that goes to the website I put up. "There," she says "I know a lot of people and I know that they would want to buy some of those gorgeous creations." I smile and shake my head standing up and gathering my things as the bell rang.

     Me and Amber said our goodbye's and went seperate ways. As I made my way inside, I saw Cashton leaning against the wall waiting for me.

     As I walked up to meet him, I got. A feeling that my life would never be the same.

--------

*Tell me how it's going so far. And don't forget to vote as well*