Chapter 13

Unknown's POV:

     I watched the whole scene unfold from the cover of the trees. While standing there I hear my partner approach.  We look at each other carefully.  Both of us not stupid enough to trust each other.  But both of us smart enough to use each other to our advantages.

     I was lucky to find this cult. When I found out that they were werewolves and  rogues, then that made my while plan sweeter. My friend's idea was perfect. The Alpha of that pack was spooked which meant that he would stay close to the girl.

     What made this whole plan sweeter was the look I would be able to see on both their faces as she dies and he watches, not being able to di anything about it.

     This whole plan didn't even have to happen. If my old man would have left the money to me. When I found out it was going to my brother instead,  I flipped. I thought that if I killed him and his family I would then get the money I deserved.  But the plan failed when the girl escaped and is still alive today. And when I found out that he left the money to her if anything happened to her parents, I knew I had to think of something fast.

     Wondering around, trying to put my plan together is when I ran into the group of wolves who was wanting revenge on that pack so that they could rule and be the leader of the most powerful pack in the United States. When I actually heard that plan, I literally did not know how to help him like he wanted me to help. But when we saw that our two targets were mates, well, we just could not resist and we went out and celebrated.

     Only a few more days, I thought. Only a few more days and I can have what is rightfully mine. I will kill you Katie Anderson.  You ruined my life, so it issue only fair that I ruin your mates. So enjoy what time you got left and enjoy it, because soon, it's going to end.

---------

     Not aware if who exactly the threat is, Katie and Cash lie on his couch and watch movies. When Katie was needed home,  he drove and waited for five minutes after the door was closed before driving away.

     The two guards stand there on high alert. For two reasons. One, being how they don't want to piss off their Alpha. And two, there was no way in hell that they were going to let anything happened to their future Luna.