3.

"Kulture come back inside

"Kulture come back inside. It ain't safe out here at night!"
~ShawnyPoo

KULTURE

I've been at my bay window since I got here, and it's now 1 in the morning. I just. . . didn't feel comfortable with people touching ever since my second time of getting adopted.

Long story short they sent me back to Baltimore foster home. Baltimore used to be my hometown before my actual grandmother finally found me, and adopted me, and moved us to Chicago.

I looked towards the door as Reign walks in with a worried look on her face. "Um..Ms.Tessa called, and told me that..Shawn is at the hospital. They said there's a great chance he passed in the emergency van," She says slowly.

I drop my ball, as my hands start shaking. I was in shock, to hear that my best friend possibly died. That's not something you just handle. "Come on, She already gave us the hospital he was taken to," Reign says grabbing my coat.

I stand up from the bay window sprinting downstairs passing all the girls in the living room. Kinda surprised that Reign let them stay up this late, but ian have time to think about anything else except for Shawn.

"What's wrong with her?" Kennedy questioned standing up. "Her bestfriend got hurt. We'll be back. Don't let anyone in the house," Reign says as I run out to the car unlocking the doors. I got in the front seat, breathing heavily.

"Kulture come back inside. It ain't safe out here at night!" He says trying to grab my arm. "Shawn I'm trying, I really am. I'm trying to keep my hands to myself but you got one more time to touch me." I say making him let me go.

This is all my fault. I started punching the headboard, before throwing myself back in my seat, and my putting my hands over my face. I just let all my tears out. I heard the door open, and close, along with another door. I hear whimpers from someone in the back. I look in the mirror seeing Riyah, in the back seat.

"Kulture it's going to be alright," Reign says rubbing my shoulder. "Can you just drive!" I snap. My tears continued as I sobbed. When we arrived we went to the front desk, and they sent us to the second floor.

OMNISCIENT

Kulture, Riyah, and Reign on the second floor of the building see Shawn's mom just walking down from the hall. Kulture runs and hugs Tessa. "He Okay. The police has to question him real quick, and y'all will get to visit him," She informs them making Kulture nod as Tessa wipes her eyes with a tissue.

"Hi, I'm Reign. Kulture's foster mom." Reign greets shaking Tessa's hand. "I'm Riyah, Shawn's girlfriend." Riyah says extending her hand in front of Tessa.

Tessa was thrown-off, because the only girl Shawn talked about to her was Kulture. He had never told her about a girlfriend.