17.

Kulture walked in the house with a big smile on her face. She walked up the stairs hearing
moans coming from Malia's room. She shook her head, noticing that both of the keys were gone downstairs, so that only meant Dre and Mia were probably gone on date night or something.

Kulture went to her room, closing her door behind her. She unblocked Tray and texted him.

From 💍🌹:

ft me..

From TrayWay🥰♥️:

okay.

Tray did as said, and Kulture answered on the first ring. "You miss me already?" Tray asks with a smirk. "Sure. Let's say that," Kulture spoke with a smile as she sat on the bed, taking her shoes off.

"What you finna so in a little while?" He asks. "Look for a birthday present for you, and if i don't have anything in my closet I guess imma go to the mall later this week," Kulture spoke.

"What color should I wear? I don't know what to wear," Kulture spoke. "Wear red," Tray spoke with a smirk as imagined how good Kulture would look at his party.

"Alright I'll figure something out," Kulture spoke. "You don't gotta get me nothing, just show up," Tray spoke. "Oh I'm most definitely getting you something for yo birthday," Kulture spoke.

"What color silkies do you have?" She said referring to his durags. Kulture had been lurking on his page last week and saw that he didn't have any velvet durags so she decided that would one of his gifts.

"I got red, yellow, black, white, silver, pink, and purple," He spoke. "Okay," She spoke as she went to her Instagram going to that top wavers page that was on Tray's Instagram timeline.

She saw that they had a lot of items that were different customized brushes and stuff for people with waves. She ordered a couple of stuff for him. From brushes, to wave enhancing gel, to shampoo and conditioners for waves, all the way to durags.

"So what else are you doing for your birthday other than having a birthday party?" Kulture asks. "Nothing other than that," Tray spoke. "You want me to take you out to eat?" Kulture asks. "I'll take you out to eat. But I can't let you take me out to eat, that just ain't right." Tray chuckled.

"We'll figure something out," Kulture spoke as she heard Malia's room door open. "I'll call you back," Kulture spoke. "Aight," Tray spoke before she ended the call.

Kulture stepped out her room seeing Malia, and R'mani walked to the stairs. They turned around when they heard Kulture close her door. Kulture mouth was dropped to the floor. "Nah na," Kulture spoke with a chuckle.

"Chill out. Don't tell Nyla," Malia spoke. "You know I ain't gone tell that girl, but y'all trifling," Kulture spoke as Malia walked R'mani down the stairs. "Fuck you," Malia spoke. "No fuck you for leaving me up there by myself," Kulture spoke as Malia let R'mani.

"Aight Bye. Text me when you get home," Malia spoke before turning to Kulture. "He could've been a rapist, and you left me in downtown Chicago. What a great sister you are," Kulture sarcastically spoke.

"Well y'all seemed to have a good time judging by his Snapchat story," Malia laughed. "What he post on his Snapchat story?" Kulture asks. "It was a video of you laughing," Malia spoke.