4.

"What you getting nervous for, Ian tryna mess with you like that

"What you getting nervous for, Ian tryna mess with you like that. You Shawn's girl,"
~ Tray

KULTURE

Weeks have passed since Shawn's incident, and he doing great! He already up, and moving which took me by surprised, because he got shot in chest, but he did tell that it didn't hit any vital parts so that might be the reason why his recovery is so excellent. They was able to let Shawn, Tessa, and Princess go back to they house. I been spending a lotta time over here, helping Shawn out—which he really didn't need, but he claim he did. . .

Shawn's been putting me in awkward situations lately, and I think he's starting to do it on purpose. He would randomly come up to me, and tower over me staring while licking his lips, and some more stupid stuff.

"You know prom coming up everybody rushing to get they dress, are you going?" Shawn questions me. "Ion know," I say with a shrug. "Who you going with?" He asks me. "I might not even go, so most likely nobody," I say getting annoyed by his questions.

"You gone let Tray take you?" He asks with a chuckle. "You gone take Riyah!" I spat turning around to him making him scrunch his face up. "I was just playing, dawg. Chill out," he spoke. "And yeah, I am taking her to Prom," he answers.

"Shawn, I don't care," I spat before walking out his room seeing Princess at the bottom of the stairs. "Hey Princess," I waved at her. Princess was quiet, she reminded me of me. . .To be honest.

"What you up in yo feelings for?" He asks following behind me making me groan. "Can you give me some space! I'm getting tired of being around you forreal!" I snap turning around, making his face soften.

"Aight," He said turning around walking upstairs. I grabbed my phone as it buzzed showing a message from Tray.

From Tray🤭:

you going to basketball game with Shawn?

To Tray🤭:

Yup,

I went upstairs while Shawn was on his phone plopped down on the bed. "Shawn you didn't tell me you was going to the basketball game," I said.

"You told me you tired of me!" He snapped as he continued to text somebody on his phone.

"You don't think I wanted to go!" I spoke giving him the same energy.

"I don't want you to go with me, that's why," he yelled. "Alright," I nod, walking out his room. I walked downstairs telling Princess bye before walking out the front door.

It was 5 o'clock in the day, so it was safe enough. When I did get to the foster home, I was greeted by everyone in the living, and it looked like they were having a family meeting. I groaned trailing over to the rocking chair, isolated from everyone else at the house.