10.

"I'm gonna miss y'all so much,"~Kulture Kiari

~Kulture Kiari

OMNISCIENT

A couple of months had went by since the incident, and Catavion was now being held at the juvenile detention center for a couple of months, though Kulture had left the scene unharmed from the gun being on safety.

Kulture was now moving everything out of her old foster room. Summer time had finally came, and Mia signed all the adoption papers. "Thank you for helping me. Nobody else was gone pitch and help," Kulture spoke to Tray as he helped her pick her stuff up.

"No problem," He spoke. Him and Kulture had grew really close over the few months, as for Shawn and Miyah . . They were getting to the point of them having small feelings. "You gonna miss me?" Tray asks. "Yeah, But we still gone hang out as a group like we always do," Kulture shrugged.

"You live more than 20 miles away from us, and you will no longer be going to the same school as us. We ain't gone be able to see each other for a five days until the weekend come around," Tray spoke. "Well I see you gone miss me," Kulture smiles.

"You gone call me every night?" Tray asks her, making her nod her head as she continues to pack. "We gone see," Tray spoke making Kulture chuckle. "Alright we done," Kulture spoke. "Help me take these downstairs, and put em' in Reign's car," Kulture spoke as she picked a bag up.

"Aight," Tray spoke. Once they got the last bag in Reign's car, they decided to take a walk through the neighborhood before Kulture left to her new home. "Lets go to the basketball court," Tray spoke turning left on the street which led them straight to the basketball court.

"Okay," Kulture spoke, before they walked down to the court and saw Shawn playing basketball. Kulture smirked at his brick. "You could build a house nigga!" Kulture spoke.

"Fuck You!" Shawn chuckled. Kulture looked down at the memorial flowers of Bruce. "Im gonna miss passing by his memorial flowers," Kulture spoke before walking through the gate.

"Ya gone miss me?" Kulture asks walking in the basketball court. "Yeah," Shawn spoke giving her a side hug. Kulture weirdly eyes him in wonders of why his hug was so weak.

He caught the look, but didn't say anything about it. Kulture mentally frowned, she thought her and Shawn still had something stored up, but she guessed not after that. "Let's play this last game before you leave us," Shawn spoke, Kulture did a fake chuckle as she grabbed the ball out his hands.

She was still disappointed that Miyah had basically stole Shawn from her. She could admit to herself that she was a little bitter about it, but she would never openly admit it.