6.

"We started off as close friends, somehow you turned into my girlfriend

"We started off as close friends, somehow you turned into my girlfriend. We use to tell each other everything, I even went and bought a diamond"
~Lil Baby

KULTURE

It was now Monday, and Tray was at basketball practice, along with Shawn . . And Catavion, The dark skin. I shot the ball. "That was cute," I hear Shawn say making me turn around.

I small smile forms at my lips. I missed talking, and interacting with him. "Your out of practice early," I eye him. "I know we all were. There was a fight that got to out of hand. They had the police pull up, and coach didn't want us around allat," Shawn explains as Tray, and Catavion walk through the gate.

Shawn walks up to me with a smirk, giving me a side hug. I scrunch my face up, at the weak hug he gave me. "Nigga what kinda hug is that?" Catavion asks. "Right," i say dribbling the ball between my legs.

Shawn holds his arms out, making me wrap my arms around his torso, as he hugs me back. "Nigga what you have us come to the basketball court, like coach didn't just beat our ass enough in practice?" Tray asks.

"Cause I knew Kulture was gone be here. Y'all tryna eat out somewhea?" Shawn asks. "Yeah, where ya tryna go?" Tray asks. "Let's go to the lounge," I suggest pulling away from Shawn. "Yeah, don't that many people be down there," Tray agrees. "Aight, ill call my moms up," Shawn says pulling his phone out.

Tessa was at work, so Catavion's mom dropped us off at the lounge. We were now sitting at once of the tables. It was little to empty, besides us being in there. "That nigga Tray was boutta get some pussy from Lakyn. Lakyn don't neva give up mane. Ya almost got lucky," Catavion joked making us laugh, as Tray shook his head.

"And this nigga got the pizza delivery girl number," Shawn says. "Pizza ain't the only thing she delivering tonight," Tray says licking his lips making Shawn, and Catavion laugh. "You gone eat the box?" Shawn asks. "Naw, but imma smash the pizza," he says making them crack up laughing.

I was chilling on my phone while they kept making jokes. "Lil mama what you looking mad fa?" Catavion asks me. "She always look like that," Shawn spoke, cutting his eyes at me. "Awe okay," He says.

"Nigga when you gone clap Riyah cheeks. Her lil desperate ass'll do anything you ask her to," Catavion laughs. "Chill out, dude. Ian tryna clap no cheeks at the moment," Shawn says. Tray cut his eyes at me, as we share the same look.

A light skin girl walked in, she was dressed in a cute crop top, and a jean skirt, with checkered vans. Shawn stared her down intently as she passed by. He licked his lips at her, as she caught his look, and giggled. "Damn," Shawn mumbled. "That's a baddie, you still ain't tryna clap some cheeks after seeing that?" Catavion questions.