20.

Kulture walked outside to the parking lot. Kulture made her way to Mia's car. "I'm finna go," Kulture spoke. "Your grounded. I told you, you wasn't going nowhere periodt!" Mia spoke.

"I told you I had to do this project with Armon yesterday, and you said okay." Kulture spoke with attitude  laced in her voice. Mia shook her head, and went in the glove department. She grabbed Kulture's phone.

"Share your location with me, so I can know where your at." Mia spoke. Kulture began to walk off before Mia called her name. "I meant share yo location with me now while you standing there in front of me," Mia spoke as Malia got in the car.

Kulture sighed looking down at her phone and sharing her location. "Okay bye," Mia spoke as the notification had sent to her phone, that Kulture was sharing her location. Kulture turned around and rolled her eyes as she made her way over to Armon's car.

She opened the back seat door and put her backpack in the back, and got in the front. She put her seatbelt up. "Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today," Armon mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

She cut her eyes at him, and looked back down at her phone. "Who pissed in yo cereal this morning that got you acting like this?" Armon spoke nudging her head. "Armon im not in the mood," Kulture frowned.

Armon shook his head at her as he stopped at the red light and plugged his phone into the aux. "Pick something," He spoke handing her the phone. She clicked the first thing she saw and sat it in the cup holder, as they headed to Walmart.

When they got to Walmart. Kulture and Armon got out, after while of getting everything they needed they went back to his house. "You want something to eat?" He spoke as Kulture was writing on one of the construction papers.

"No. I already ate," Kulture spoke. "You been had a bad attitude since you been here. What's wrong?" Armon questioned, as he tapped her arm. "Move armon im tryna do this work," Kulture spoke making him take the construction paper.

"What's wrong with you? Since when do you turn down food," Armon spoke continuously poking her arm. "Stop," She spoke moving his hand out the way, he began doing it again making her laugh.

"Move. Irritating," She spoke looking at him as he smirked. "You wanna go get some food?" Armon asked. "I said no," Kulture spoke. "Come on," Armon spoke grabbing his keys. "If Mia see that I left this house. She will flip," Kulture spoke.

"Leave your phone here," He spoke. "Aren't you the one who was harassing me to get this project done and now you wanna go out," Kulture spoke sliding her shoes on. "I just want some food real quick," He spoke grabbing the keys to his moms car.

When they pulled up at chick-Fil-a he parked in the parking lot. "What you doing? We going through the drive thru," Kulture spoke. "Girl come in," Armon spoke getting out the car. "If you don't get out, you not getting nothing to eat," Armon warned making Kulture get out the car.

"Got yo ass out then," Armon chuckled as he locked the door. Kulture jogged up to the door because it was sprinkling. She waited for Armon as he patiently walked up to the door. When they got in Kulture had got behind the dude who was ordering.

He pulled his wallet out his back pocket making hundred bill fall out to the ground. Kulture bent over and picked up. "Hey you—" Kulture began to speak. "I gotta girlfriend yo. Damn," He spoke turning around towards her. "I was tryna tell you that you dropped ya money. People don't exist to hit on you," Kulture spat as she handed him his money.