8.

"Tray you my babydaddy! I want all ya money! I want child support! Nigga you fucked up!"~ Kulture Kiari

~ Kulture Kiari

OMNISCIENT

Kulture bit her lip as she looked at the chips section, trying to figure out which chips she wanted. "Fuck it, i deserve it." She spoke to herself throwing both the barbecue, and dorito chips in the buggy. Kulture was grocery shopping with Kennedy, who decided to tag along. "So have you talked to Shawn?" Lakyn asked. "No, and i don't plan on speaking to him anytime soon," She retorted.

"Maybe you should hear what he got to say," Kennedy shrugged. "If he let yo hoe ass friend suck his dick, he just did it! Like i said last night, if the love he got for me ain't strong enough to help him fight that bitch off then we shouldn't be together, PeriodT." Kulture angrily spoke. "Alright, That's you who losing somebody who wasn't willing to cheat on you," Kennedy spoke with a shrug. "He obviously was willing to cheat, if he did it," She argued. "Alright ian finna argue with you," Kennedy says rolling her eyes.

"If i let Jamya give me head, how you gone feel? Alright then," Kulture says trying to get her point through. "Jamya not gonna give you head though that's the point, and if you tried to give her head, and she let you do it. I really wouldn't care, cause who passes up head," She shrugs. "Y'all pitiful," Kulture shook her head, speaking with a disgusted tone.

Kulture walked from the basketball to get some cheese dip, she grabbed it, and turned around, bumping into a tall figure. She looked seeing Adonte, the guy from the lounge. "My bad baby girl, ian mean to bump into you," He spoke smiling. "Awe nah you good," Kulture spoke.

"Aye you that girl i saw in the lounge right?" He questioned her, she nodded with a smile. "Yeah," She spoke. "Awe what's ya name?" He asks her. "Kulture," She spoke. "Forreal, That's unique," he complimented. "Was unique," She spoke. "Before Cardi B stole it, but she doesn't write her own music so i'd expect for her to steal someone else's name," Kulture JOKES.

"You gone get off Cardi," Adonte spoke. "Whateva," Kulture spoke trying to walk off. "Aye! Lemme get ya numba, maybe we could meet up sometime,"

OMNISCIENT

It's been a month, and Kulture had finally decided that she wanted to go to a new school, but her and Mia made a deal to let Kulture finish the rest of school year out at her old school.

The very beginning of summer, is when Mia planned on adopting Kulture. It had been brought to Kulture content, and she approved of it.

Meanwhile Shawn was filling his days with basketball trainings, more practice, and outings with his friends. He couldn't keep Kulture off his mind, but he knew he couldn't hold onto her forever If she didn't want to hear him out for what truly happened, and she was going to avoid him.