13.

A week had passed by since Kulture had been dry texting Tray and Shawn. She felt like when she moved, she just started losing her best friends.

She was in need of Reign. She needed someone to talk to. She just wanted to vent for God's sake and her, and Mia wasn't close enough for Kulture to open up to her.

As for Tray he was getting fed up. He had never chased after a girl before, and he didn't plan on doing so anytime soon. Kulture's dry texting irritated him, and he was close to leaving her alone for the best of him.

Shawn on the other hand, kind of understood. Though he knew he would get tired of it soon, he didn't mind putting up with it to hear her voice.

Kulture sighs as she plops down on her bed. She dials Reign number as it began ringing. "Hello," Reign. "Hey," Kulture shyly spoke, not knowing if Reign was still mad at her or not. "Hey Kulture! You like it at your new house?" Reign asks with a smile, though Kulture couldn't see her.

"Yeah, I just needed somebody to talk to." Kulture mumbled fiddling with her fingers. Kulture stretched across her bed, putting the phone on speaker. She placed her phone on the bed as she played with her nails.

"About What?" Reign asks. Kulture had explained the whole situation. "I really don't know what I want. When I was getting ready to move here I said I didn't want a boyfriend. And here I am feeling butt hurt, cause Tray don't want something with me. Imma always love Shawn, but me and him are not compatible. I just don't think we're meant to be together. But I still got a soft spot for him, and everytime he try something I let him slide," Kulture spoke shaking her head.

"He gotta girl that he talking to, and that gives me another reason to just be friends with him.. but he get me every time." Kulture adds. "I think you just need to distance yourself from Shawn, if not set boundaries. And if he can't follow them then distance yourself from him. As for Tray I don't think y'all should block what y'all got going on, because Shawn wants to be flip floppy. If he really cares about you, he'll let you be happy, and understand. Shawn has no room to get mad at what you and Tray got going on because he went and started talking to another girl. If you and Tray Do decide to talk, if I were y'all I'd take it slow."

"Because his schedule might not be as full, but yours most definitely will. And it's not like y'all can see each other everyday. I honestly feel like you and Tray should move forward if he can handle you having a busy schedule. If not, y'all should wait until you can find a better way to manage your schedule, for him to be a priority," Reign spoke.

"But that's the thing . . Me and Shawn grew up together, we planned on both of us being each other's first in everything. But stuff ain't working out that way. And with Tray it's something different about him when we hang out. I cant put my finger on it, but I love being around Tray. He treats me like a queen. He so protective, and he not to overprotective. And when he hits me, I feel safe. And I don't be wanting to let him go. He smell so good too."

"I always told you to just live life, don't plan ahead because you never know what might go wrong. This is just a prime example. You and Shawn planned something, he did something that he can't take back, and y'all are no longer together. You just gotta let y'all go, and be friends. If you keep holding onto what you and Shawn got, or use to have, you ain't gone be able to enjoy ya self with whoever ya new boo is," Reign spoke.

"Yeah I see where you coming from. ." Kulture spoke as Mia knocked before opening the door, mouthing "We gotta go," to Kulture. "Well Reign I'll call you back, im boutta go to this Nike photo shoot," Kulture spoke.