18.

Kulture opened her locker to get her science textbook out. "Aight bro," Armon spoke dapping Jakius off. "Aight I'll see you nigga," Jakius spoke. Kulture walked passed them making Jakius smirk.

"Yo ass looking extra fat," Jakius spoke walking behind Kulture. Kulture stopped and looked back at him with an unamused face before continuing her walk to class as Jakius kept talking his shit behind her.

"Damn so you gone ignore me like that," Jakius spoke. "Yeah, I was hoping that you catch on," Kulture spoke before finally walking into her class. Armon stopped Arianni at her door, as she continued to text Miyah. "Hel-fucking-lo. Yo ass been on yo phone all day, the fuck is up with you," Armon spoke.

Armon was always the type of boyfriend who seeked attention from his girlfriend, or interest. And when he didn't get it, he felt neglected and detached. "Oh my gosh Armon you always acting like a big ass baby," Arianna rolled her eyes.

"Aight bro. Shut the fuck up talking to me," Armon spoke walking off. When he had gotten into the classroom, class had already started and the bell had already rung. "Do you have a pass?" Mrs.Green asks.

"Nah," Armon spoke taking a seat by Kulture. "What took you so long to get to class?" She asks. "Black Traffic in the hallway. They kept stopping and talking to people, so I couldn't get through," Armon shurgged making some of the class laugh.

Mrs.Green shook her head as she went back to her desk. "I was just telling the class that we were doing a science project. You can only have a partner of two, but's it optional if you wanna work by yourself," Mrs.Green spoke.

Dre looked towards Kulture who was on her phone. "You wanna be my partner?" Dre asks. "Yeah," Kulture spoke as the teacher passed out the requirements for the science fair.

Along with some worksheets she wanted them to do. "What's wrong with you?" Kulture asks him. "Airianna pissing me off," Armon spoke. "Eh, don't wanna hear about it. Ain't my business," Kulture spoke cutting him off.

"You can come over my house after school today, and we can get started," Armon spoke. "You paying for my Uber," Kulture spoke making him chuckle. "Aight, cool." Armon spoke with a smile as he began doing his work.

"Are you sure you wanna do it at ya house? Cause ya girl didn't like that so much the last time. We could meet up somewhere..." Kulture spoke, but got cut off by Armon. "Hold up! I know you ain't scared of her," Armon laughed.

Kulture screwed her face. Nobody could put fear in her heart, but God himself. Plus she knew damn well Arianna was not a threat to her in any category possible. "You know she can't fight right?" Armon laughed.

"Nigga be scared of yo shit talking ass girlfriend? The one who can't say shit to nobody face? Hell naw, I stay in the gym to much to be scared of yo girl," Kulture spat.

"Aight chill out. That's my girl," Armon spoke. "You the one who said she can't fight," Kulture smirked as Armon continued to laugh.

When Kulture got to her last period she was with Marie and Tiani. "So what you and Tray got going on?" Tiani asks with a smirk. "We just bestfriends," Kulture spoke with a smirk worn on her face. "But you can't have a boyfriend, so y'all talking or what?" Tiani asks.

"I don't how to answer that question. It's complicated," Kulture spoke. "You going to his party?" Marie asks. "Of course. He taking his photos tomorrow. He wanted me to come over and help him out, and then he want to help decorate on the day of his party," Kulture spoke.