21.

3 months later

Kulture sighed as Armon walked in with his dark shades on, in his black tux. He came in after everyone the viewing was done. He didn't want to see her like that. His mom lead him to the bench where it was family only.

He sat between his mom and Aunt Macy with the rest of the immediate family on there, including Arianna who was sitting next to his mom. At the time everyone was giving speeches about Rose Mary, and their condolences to the family.

It was Kate's turn so she stood up and went to the podium. None the less it was a big building with a lot of people flooding inside and out. Rose Mary was always known for having a lot of friends, and knowing a lot of people. "I just wanna give thanks to everyone who came. I know momma would've been happy to see this. One of her fears were being afraid that no one would show up to her funeral. But it seemed all along that was something she didn't have to worry about," Kate spoke as she wiped her tears.

People nodded, and some shouted "Amen,"

"But my momma was a good woman. She helped me get off my addiction. I didn't have any money to put myself in rehab, so she did it for me. My son was taken away from me, and i just had a baby girl. And she took care of my baby girl, and when she did have my son, she took him to visit me. My momma has done a lot, for a lot of people. And she was so nice, and loving. And it's hard to see someone so sweet Leave. But it hits even hard when that's ya mother, someone who you've known for your whole life. She was mom, and dad. But my momma is resting in a better place now, she deserved to have a good life, and as far as I know, she did," Kate spoke before leaving the stage, as everyone clapped, and nodded.

Armon stood up, and walked up to the stage. He took several deep breaths before he could get his words out. But everytime he began to say something, the frog in his throat stopped him.

"My grandma was my everything. She was the closest relationship I had to anyone. And I don't know what imma do without her honestly. I had some big things planned for me and her in the future. I was gonna treat her to the life that she always deserved. She lived a good life, but I promised myself at a young age when I saw her working non stop—I was gonna have her feet up, and she would be living lavish," Armon spoke.

He stopped, and looked up into the crowd. He locked eyes with Kulture, who was almost in tears herself. "My grandma wanted to meet somebody i hold special in my life, But we waited to long," Armon spoke. He paused, biting his lip trying to hold in the tears.

Kate came up and walked him off stage. Macy had went to say her speech. Kulture looked down as she felt tears fall from her eyes. "You Okay?" Tiani asked in her ear. Kulture nodded as she continued to wipe her eyes.

The whole funeral reminded her of her grandma's funeral. And how she went through, what Armon going through. Not to mention how bad she felt for Armon. She knew how much he loved his grandma, and cared for her. And she wasn't used to seeing him like he was now.

He was usually so happy, and now he just looked broken down, and heartbroken. After the funeral let out, everybody headed outside to give their condolences to Armon, Macy, And Kate along with other family members who were going through it. Kulture had went to Tiani's car.

"I'm tryna see if imma have enough gas to go the burial," Tiani spoke cranking the car up. "If we don't, we can stop by the gas station, and I'll pay for gas," Kulture mumbled. "My feet hurt in these heels," Marie spoke taking her shoes off.