23.

*some of the people who skipped chapters might be confused. So go back to chapter five and reread. Then come back here*

Who is it?" Mia questioned as she opened the door seeing Tray standing there. "Oh hey Tray!" She smiled giving him a hug. He hugged her back, "Hey Ms.Mia," He spoke.

"Ya don't have to stand outside. You can come in now, you went through all the hell with meeting her daddy," Mia laughed making Tray chuckle. "Let me go get Kulture," Mia spoke walking up the stairs.

"Kulture, Tray is here," Mia spoke poking her head through the door. "I'll call you back Mon," Kulture spoke. "Alright. Bye," He spoke hanging up. "He in the house?" Kulture asked walking out her room. "Yeah. He done met everybody he had to meet to come in," Mia spoke.

Kulture went downstairs. "Ill be upstairs with Maria. Call my name if you need something," Mia spoke walking back upstairs. "You haven't even answered my messages. As if we don't have a whole trip planned out with each other," Tray spoke.

"Okay. We might not even go, so what's the point," Kulture spoke. Tray sighed trying to keep his calm, and rubbed his face. "The point is I spent my money that I worked my ass off for," Tray calmly spoke.

"I'm tired of coming over to talk to you about some stupid shit we done got into it for. This is every fucking month. That shit is not worth it," Tray spoke. "I'm tired of you coming over here to. Maybe you should stay yo ass where you at if that's the case," Kulture spat.

"But I'd be wrong if I let you walk around mad. It seem the only person trying is in this bum ass friendship is me. Cause why the fuck I gotta run after you every time we get into it," He spoke. "Okay Tray. You wanna save some time, gas money, and breath. Stop fucking come over then. Like the whole friendship dead any, just throw the shit away for all care," Kulture spoke.

"So what you saying out yo mouth is you don't wanna be friends with me no more. Cause if that's the case let me know, im tired of wasting my time on yo bullshitting, cry baby ass," He spoke. "I don't wanna be fucking friends with you no more Trayvon Jamar Lucas," Kulture spoke.

He sat back on the couch while shaking his head. "Say no more," He spoke standing up. "Tray, Dre wanna talk to you," Mia spoke coming down the stairs. He grabbed the phone, "Speak To Me," Tray spoke.

"Yo imma let you and my daughter go to Baltimore. But you better protect that girl with yo life. If my daughter get hurt, I'm coming for you. And don't try no slick shit either I got eyes everywhere, and they will beat yo ass if they feel like you going to far," Dre spoke.

"I'm not scared of ya goons, Dre. And I been protecting this since before we knew you. She safe with me," Tray spoke looking down at Kulture who was on her phone with her face all frowned up.

"Whateva. Give the phone back to Mia," He spoke. "Aight," Tray spoke doing as said. "He said we could go to Baltimore next week, so start packing ya stuff up," He spoke. "We not friends. There's no point in going," Kulture spoke.

"I spent my money you going," Tray spoke before he walked out the house.

"Momma I have to tell you something," Kulture smiled. "What?" Mia spoke. "Armon told me he got feelings for me, but I told him I wanted to wait to start talking to him though," Kulture cheesed. "Oh really now," Mia spoke.