.19.

I'm suppose to write another mashup for the bellas, but I can't. Chloe still lies in that coma and I'm tired of not knowing who that guy is on that picture. Nobody else seems to know him, even the bellas have no idea. Aubrey is back at the leading position of the bellas, after putting the bellas to a stop for awhile. She's a lot more relaxed and I can actually understand why she's doing what she's doing. I also understand the cardio now, because without those we aren't fit at all. Amy keeps doing horizontal running, but I know she will regret that decision because we need to be fit at the time we perform. The only mashup I could make today was a cheesy love song. I look at my laptop screen, but I can't concentrate on it. How am I suppose to go on, while Chloe fights for her life? I know I can't put my life in hold just for Chloe, but I can't help it. Chloe is, after my family, the most important person in my whole life. She means everything to me and I know I'm hopelessly in love with her. I also know that I'm losing her as my best friend when she wakes up, but that doesn't mean I am going to let her down right now. No, I'm going to find out who that guy is on the picture and I will take him down. 

Hollywood Records haven't sent me something back, which means I am staying here a little longer. I just wished Chloe would wake up already because I miss her like crazy. I really doubt that tho, I don't see her waking up anytime soon. The person who's responsible for hitting Ashley's car with an enormous speed should be lucky that Chloe didn't died at the crash. As if I could handle the idea of Chloe dying. I think I would've killed myself right then and there if Chloe had died in the car. Like I said before, Chloe means the world to me and my world will fall apart if Chloe dies. 

I grab the pinboard and look at the pictures once again. Bella made sure we can keep the footage and I'm glad she wants to help me. Brandon thought different and almost didn't wanted to give the board back to me. I just wish that I knew who owns that car. I zoom in on the car and try to get the image sharp so I can read the license plate, but unfortunately, there isn't a plate on the car. The person who did it, probably took it away beforehand so he can't be traced. I must say, that's a smart move. I play the footage a few times over but get more and more frustrated. I need to find him, so he can pay for what he has done. I let out a frustrated sigh when Amy walks into our dorm room.

,,Wow short shank, why so frustrated?"

,,I just want to find him and I don't know where to start." I point to the pin board.

,,You're investigating the accident?"

,,Yeah, I can't do anything for Chloe now except finding out who did this to her."

,,So you are going to pull your life into danger only to find out who did it? What if you get killed because you know too much?"

,,Amy, I need to do this. I can't bring Chloe out of that coma, but I can find the guy who did this to her."

,,And then what?"

,,I'm beating him up until he can't walk anymore."

,,Beca that's not the way to get revenge, I get that you're mad and that you are blaming yourself, but Chloe doesn't want you to feel that way. She needs you and even she can't say it to you herself, you need to believe that it's true what I say."

,,Chloe will always be my best friend and she knows that."

,,And what about Hollywood?"

,,I have to go, because when Chloe wakes up, she's going to be a happy family with Tom. I can't see them every day, I just can't okay?!"

,,Okay." Now Amy looks to my laptop. ,,Have you've been writing more songs for Chloe?"

,,Just a mashup, while I thought about her." Amy rushes to my laptop and starts the song.

,,You should sing this to Chloe, you sweep her off her feet and she will not let you go."

,,Yeah sure." I roll my eyes a little. ,,I'm losing her forever."

,,No you're not, because Chloe loves you."

,,Chloe doesn't love me at all. Don't you remember? Chloe and I had a fight and I walked away. It still hurts. Chloe was just so mad towards me!"

,,What happened?"

,,I told her how I felt and she just yelled at me that she couldn't be with me because of Tom."

,,So she's still in love with her boyfriend? Seems normal to me."

,,No Amy, she doesn't. She's in love with me but doesn't want to break up with him. So I guess I'm just not good enough for her."

,,Wow I'm going to stop you right there. You're the most talented person that I know and I know you're going to be a world-famous music producer."

,,Don't be so sure about that."

,,Beca, I can't believe you don't know how awesome you are. Come on you're Beca Effin Mitchell, you're the big BM, you're awesome and if Chloe or anybody else can't see that, then they're not worthy of your time okay?" I can't say anything to that and just nod. ,,Good, now I have to go, but good luck with the investigation and if you need my help just text me." Amy grabs her stuff and walks out of the room. I look back to the pin board. I will do everything to find him and make him pay. Chloe should be walking around, not lying in the stupid coma! I promise to find him Chlo, I will not rest until I've beaten him up for hurting you!  And after that thought, I send Bella a message to meet me. He will not get away with what he has done!