.21.

I have a meeting with all the bellas today. They need to know what I'm planning, so they won't be guessing. They also need to know that when I'm leaving Amy and Stacie are coming with me.

,,What did you want to tell us Beca?" Emily looks at me while sitting down on the chair next to me and I swallow.

,,Yeah, you all know how hard it is for me to see Chloe lying in that coma."

,,It's hard for us all Beca, Chloe's our friend too." Says Aubrey.

,,For Beca, it's really hard, because she's in love with Chloe and she blames herself."

,,That's stupid Beca, you know that's not true."

,,Okay girls, I really need you to listen to me. The day of the accident, Chloe and I had a fight. If we hadn't fought, she would've been with me in Stacie's car. Because of our fight, she was in Ashley's car and didn't lie in that stupid coma right now!"

,,Beca, Chloe told us she wanted to talk to you about it when we were at the place." Aubrey starts and Jessica finishes her sentence.

,,Yeah, she wanted to make things right between the two of you."

,,She's in love with you too." Emily says and I just laugh.

,,No she isn't. She choose Tom over me and that's fine because she's pregnant from him. She always told me that she wanted to be a family and she gets one if she wakes up."

,,You didn't say it right." I look at Stacie. ,,When Chloe wakes up, she wants you and not Tom."

,,Well, she can't leave Tom behind with a child. She needs to stay with him because her child needs its father."

,,But Chloe wants you."

,,Aubrey please, I can't tear apart a family. Tom and Chloe are going to be parents and they need to be there for their child. If I stay it will just remind me that I'm not good enough for her, that she just used me, that she broke my heart and that she lied to me."

,,What did she lied about?"

,,I asked her what she wanted and she told me that she wanted to be with me, but that was one big fat lie because one week later she choose Tom over me."

,,She only did that because she found out she was pregnant from Tom."

,,I don't care why she choose him, she did and I need to get away from them."

,,What do you mean?" Emily is the only one who notices.

,,I got a call from Hollywood Records and they want to meet me. If I get the job, I'm moving to LA and Stacie and Amy are coming with me."

,,What?!" Every bella yells and are devastated.

,,Beca, running away from your feelings isn't the solution." Says Flo and put her arm around my shoulder. ,,We can see that Chloe cares about you a lot and she will be heartbroken that you leave because of her."

,,I don't have a choice. I love her so much, but she doesn't feel the same. I don't want her to be sad about it, she needs to be happy for Tom and her unborn child."

,,Don't be stupid." I turn my gaze towards Aubrey.

,,What did you just say?"

,,You need to man up and accept the fact that Chloe is in love with you too. I can see the way she's looking at you. She always wants to be with you, to help you and even make you laugh. She practically lives for you Beca and I'm sure if you asked her to come with you to LA, she will say yes in a heartbeat." I want to say no, but I can't. Will Chloe really say yes if I ask her to move in with me at my house in Los Angeles?

,,When do you have an appointment?"

,,Next week."

,,Did you made another mashup for us?" I just shake my head to Aubrey. ,,You need to focus on the bellas too. I understand you want to make it, but as long as you're here, you need to make mashups. We need to win every competition and we only can do that with your mashups."

,,I know and I'm sorry, but I'll make one tonight okay? I just wanted to tell you guys this news."

,,Well promise me you will tell Chloe about this when she wakes up."

,,If she wakes up, I'll tell her."

,,Don't you think she wakes up?"

,,I don't know and I don't dare to hope. I don't want to lose her, but eighty percent of people in a coma die. I need to be realistic."

,,So you're giving up on her?!" Everyone is surprised by what I just said.

,,No, but it's difficult to stay positive when Chloe already had one seizure while lying in that coma for one week you know? What if she gets another one? It can be deadly for her to have another seizure and you all know that!" The bellas stay silent and I think they know I'm right.

,,Lets sing." Amy breaks the silence and everyone agrees. We are standing up and I'm trying to focus on everything Aubrey teach us, but I keep thinking about Chloe and the accident. I really need to know who causes the accident and let him pay, because seeing Chloe like this breaks my heart in a million pieces.