Chapter 1

Hi guys! This is my first story. So, I don’t really expect a lot. Haha! Enjoy! :)

/Buzz. Buzz./

“No, leave me alone.”

/Buzz. Buzzzzz!!/

I grabbed phone and I answered. I didn’t bother checking whose calling.

“Hello?"

The very familiar voice was scolding me on the other end.

“Wake up! It’s almost one! You’re late!”

What was I late for? I sat up, trying to open my eyes.

“Late for what?”

Harry chuckled and said, “Our date.”

I can see him smirking. Cheeky bastard.

“Sure, I’ll meet you at the park in a few.”

I took a quick shower and changed into a casual outfit. I don’t need to get all dolled up just for my best friend. Best friend… that I’m in love with. Why can’t I just tell him how I really feel about him? We’ve known each other for ten years and I’ve been in love with him for the longest time.

My phone lit up, revealing his name. I slid to unlock my phone and read the message.

Hurry up, love! Can’t wait for our date. ;) x

I grabbed my phone and made my way to the park.

The park wasn’t too far from me and Harry’s house.

Yes, we have a house.

Harry and I decided to buy our own house when we turned 18. We share the same birthday. It’s kind of cool. :D

I reached the park and I saw Harry sitting on the bench. I quietly walked behind Harry and covered his eyes. He grabbed me by the wrists and pulled me near his face. We were staring into each other’s eyes. I love those green eyes, I could just stare at them forever. How cliché. Haha!

I pulled myself away and sat next to him.

“So, what are we doing today?”

Harry was still staring at me. I playfully pushed his face away.

“Stop staring at me.”

He grabbed my hand and he chuckled.

“But, you’re so beautiful.”

I can feel my cheeks burning. I try to hide my face away from him.

He pulls me into a tight hug and he kisses the top of my head. Why are you torturing me, Harry?! -_- Harry stands up and pulls me up.

“Let’s go eat and enjoy our date. ;)

Hi guys! It would really mean a lot and motivate me (because i'm lazy) to write if you guys would vote   this story and become a fan of mine! :)

It's not too much to ask for, right? Haha! Thanks! :)