Chapter 19

Kim’s POV

I woke up ar­­­­­ound three in the morning because I had to pack up my things and get ready for my flight.

My flight was at five and two hours was enough for me to get ready.

As I was halfway done packing my things, I came across Harry’s gray “Lover” shirt.

I guess Harry forgot it, since it was mixed up with my clothes.

I can still smell Harry’s scent on his shirt.

Oh man. I miss him so much.

A tear escaped my eye and I didn’t bother to wipe it off.

I admit it, I miss Harry so much. I need him so bad. I want to hold him in my arms. I want to wake up seeing his perfect face. I want to shower him with my kisses.

Harold Edward Styles, I miss you…

***

I stepped into the shower and let the cold water hit my body.

I let my thoughts wander off and they always seem to think about Harry.

If I went with them on tour, Harry and I would’ve been together. We would’ve fixed this problem. But, I had to do it the hard way and try to be happy without him.

As impossible as it sounds, it’s worth a shot.

To be honest, I can never be over Harry and I can never forget about him. I will always love him, whether as a best friend or a boyfriend.

He’s my one and only, the first guy I ever loved, my first and true love.

I wonder if Harry will come back looking for me?

Kim, don’t get your hopes up for that.

He’s Harry freaking Styles! He’ll just probably go out with other girls and forget about me.

I’m such a negative person.

***

I changed into the clothes that I planned out earlier.

As I finished doing whatever I had to do, I grabbed my luggages and left the hotel.

I called for a cab and went to the airport.

***

It is now 4:45 and I am boarding the plane.

I looked for my assigned seat and sat down.

Luckily, I was the first one there, so I get the window seat.

I put on my earphones and drifted off into my own world.

Harry’s POV

As soon as we arrived at Florida, I asked a lady for a flight back to Los Angeles.

There was one leaving in thirty minutes and I gave everything just for them to allow me to ride.

As soon as I sat down on the airplane, all I could think about was Kim.

I wonder where she could be.

Los Angeles is a pretty big place and she could move to another state if she wants to.

Ugh, I’m probably going to have a difficult time looking for her. But, I hope that she’s safe.

I couldn’t sleep because my thoughts of Kim are keeping me awake.

I haven’t slept in three days and I look like shit. But, I couldn’t care less.

I don’t care how I look, that didn’t matter to me right now.