Chapter 16

Kim's POV

Louis and I arrived at the hotel.

I'm so scared to face Harry. Even though I want to clear this whole thing up with him, I'm scared of what he'll say or do. He made it pretty obvious earlier that he hates me so much.

My body was trembling, me breathing became heavy and unsteady, my heart was beating a million times per second. It's not even possible for your heart to beat a million times per second, but that's how mine felt.

We got off on the 38th floor of the hotel and the room was in sight.

The answer to my question is right behind those doors. I'm terrified.

I know that Harry won't talk to me, but I just want to clear up my side.

Louis put one arm around my shoulder before he opened the door. 

Harry's POV

When the door opened, I saw Louis and Kim. Louis’ arm was around Kim and I felt jealousy take over my body. I'm the only one who could do that to her. Even though we're in a difficult situation right now, she's still mine.

They walked towards us and sat down on the couch right across from me.

“Haz…”

I prentened that I didn't hear Kim.

I don't want to talk to her right now. I'm still hurt.

“Haz, please let me explain.”

I still ignored her.

“Harry, stop being such a bitch and fix this already!” Liam shouted.

I remembered what Liam told me. He told me not to do anything stupid to ruin this relationship and right now, I'm being stupid. Of course, I'm still in love with Kim and I don't want to lose her. But, I'm hurting too much and the situation's difficult. I really don't know what to do. I should just let her explain and we'll see what happens from there.

I stood up and grabbed Kim by her wrist.

I pulled her into my room and closed the door.

“Explain. Explain how you decided to break my heart into a million pieces. Explain why you hurt me. Explain everything,” I said.

I tried to hold back the tears, but I just couldn't. I couldn't handle it anymore. Those tears needed to escape.

She looked at me with complete sadness in her eyes.

She stood up and held my hands.

“Harry, please. You don't understand…”

“Of course, I don't! You didn't even tell me what happened! Because all I know is that YOU and your EX-BOYFRIEND are getting a bit too close!”

My emotions are coming out. All of my anger, my sadness and my jealousy are all coming out now.

Kim started crying and I don't even know why. I didn't do anything wrong. Kim sat back down on the bed and stared at the ground.

“I did that because Christian is in love with me. I wanted to let him know that he has NO chance, that we are never ever getting back together. I'm letting him know slowly.”

Now, I understand why.

But, what I still don't understand is why didn't she tell me.

“But, why didn't you tell me in the first place? I would've understand. But, I guess you don't trust me enough. You trust Zayn, but not me… your own boyfriend.”

She cried into her hands and looked back at me.

“Harry…”

“Explain THAT now. You don't even trust me… It's over.” 

Kim's POV

“… It's over.”

I never thought I would hear those words.

My heart just literally broke.

I fell down onto the floor as I watched Harry exit the room.

No… Harry, please don't leave me. I still love you… I didn't even get to prove to you how much you mean to me and how much I love you.

Harry's POV

I walked out of the room. I didn't want to, but I guess I just had to get away from her for a while.

Half of me was telling me to go back to her and tell her that everything will be alright. The other half of me was telling me that it's the right thing to do. 

I took a look at Kim back in my room.

She was on the floor, crying her eyes out.

She looks so broken and so weak… and it's all because of me.

I don't care if we’re not together anymore. I still care about her and I still love her.

I walked back into my room and I bent down.

I pushed the hairs away to reveal Kim's face.

Her eyes were wet and red from crying.

I positioned myself and I carried her onto my bed.

I sat down beside her and stroked her back to soothe her.

“Please stop crying… get some rest now.”

I held her hand and kissed it.

I stood up and made my way out of the room.

I sat down on the couch and the four boys came in and sat around me.

“So, how'd it go?” Niall asked.

I took a deep breath and said, “I broke up with her…”

They were all shocked when I said that and they looked at each other.

“You broke up with her?! But, we saw you go back in the room and you carried her to your bed. Then you kissed her hand!” Louis exclaimed.

“Yes, I broke up with her. But, I still care about her and I still love her so much.”

They all looked sad.

“So, is Kim stil going to go on tour with us?” Liam asked.

“That's up to her… Well, I'm going out on the balcony for a while. Good night.”

I stood up and made my way to the balcony.

The cold wind hit against my skin.

I want to fix this stupid mess. I can't lose her… I know I overreacted, but I'm just scared. I lost her as my girlfriend and I'll do everything just to get her back. She didn't do anything wrong, I did. I was being stupid. Why did I even say that she doesn't trust me? Of course she does! I know she does! We've known each other since we were nine years old. I just need her with me.

I just want to hold her in my arms, kiss her and tell her how beautiful she looks. Knowing that she is no longer my girlfriend, a part of me just went missing. She's a very big part of me.

I love her… I still do. I just want her back…