Chapter 18

Kim's POV

The boys are leaving tonight. I don't know if I should go with them or not. Half of me wants to, but the other half doesn't. Ugh, why is it so complicated?!

I grabbed my phone and I called Zayn. (A/N: Conversation type again! :D)

Kim: Hey Zayn.

Zayn: Hi Kim! So... are you going with us?

Kim: It was a tough decision to make... and no. I need to get away from Harry for a while. And maybe, he needs to get away from me, too...

Zayn: What?! No?! Where are you going to stay?! You need to come with us!! It doesn't matter if you need to get away from harry! It's too dangerous out here! You don't even know this place!!!

Kim: Zayn... calm down. I'll be heading back to the UK. I just don't know when...

Zayn: I'll set up a flight for you tomorrow morning. Sounds good?

Kim: Yeah, thanks Zayn. Oh and please don't tell anyone, especially Harry, that I'm not going to come with you guys.

Zayn: Sure thing, Kim.

Kim: Thank you so much for everything. Tell everyone to take care and we'll see each other in the future.

Zayn: I can't believe that you're going to be gone for who knows how long. I won't have any idea where you're going to be?

Kim: Nope, because I have no idea where I'm going to be also. My mum can't know that Harry and I broke up... It'll break heart.

Zayn: I guess we'll just look for you whenever we go to the UK.

Kim: I guess so... Well, I'm going to sleep. Goodbye, Zayn. I'll miss you and the boys so much...

Zayn: Goodbye, Kim. I'll miss you so much. Please take care of yourself...

*END OF CONVERSATION*

Zayn's POV

Damn... I can't believe that we're not going to see Kim for a really long time.

I didn't want this to happen, none of us wanted  this.

I just feel so bad for Harry.

The poor boy is so clueless about everything.

I want to give him a warning of what's about to hit him in the face, but I can't break his heart...

We were on our way to the airport and I took out my laptop.

I made flight reservations for Kim.

I made sure that no one would see what I was doing, especially Harry.

Once I finished making the reservations, I texted Kim the information. 

We arrived at the airport and we made our way to the plane.

I guess this is it... Goodbye Kim.

I took a quick glance at Harry and I saw sadness written all over his face with a bit of tears.

I walked over to Harry and rubbed his back.

"It's okay... we'll come back for her."

Harry's POV

I'm wide awake on this damn plane that's taking me away from Kim.

I can't sleep at all. My damn thoughts and tears are keeping me awake.

Why didn't Kim come along with us? I know we broke up, but we can still fix this. I know we can. She didn't give me the chance to prove it to her. 

I wanted to jump out of this plane.

I can't leave Kim back at Los Angeles.

I'm going back and I'm going to get her back.

I don't care about the consequences.

These feelings are eating me alive.

I'm coming back to get her once we land in Florida.

Kim, please wait for me... I'm coming back to get you. We'll fix this and we'll go back to being happy. Please, just give me the chance to prove to you that I really do love and I care about you so fucking much... I'm coming, Kim...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the lack of uploads!! i got a bit lazy .__.

Hope you're enjoying my story so far! 

BECOME A FAN! VOTE! <3