Chapter 14

Kim's POV

I woke up, finding myself in bed.

The last thing that I remembered was riding a taxi with Harry.

I'm the type of person who sleeps in an instant.

I looked at my iPhone to check what time it was.

I saw that I had twenty missed calls and thirty messages all from my mother.

It was three in the morning.

I stood up and made my way to the living room.

I see that the TV was on and someone is watching.

I took a few steps forward to see who it was.

I can see the curly-haired boy watching some random show.

I walked over and sat next to him. I felt Harry jump a bit and I heard him gasp.

"Babe! Don't scare me like that... especially when it's three in the morning."

I quietly laughed and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Sorry, babe."

He rested his head on my head and he turned off the TV. 

We sat there in silence until my stomach growled.

"Someone's hungry," Harry laughed. I am hungry.

I didn't even eat dinner because I fell asleep. Man, I need some food before I kill a bitch. -_-" I'm just joking, I'm not going to kill a bitch. I just need some food. Haha!

Harry stood up and pulled me along with him.

"Where are we going?"

Harry and I went in the elevator and got out on the ground floor.

"We're going to eat. Now, hurry up if you want food." 

As soon as Harry and I stepped outside the hotel, the freaking cold wind hit my body.

I am seriously not wearing the approriate clothes for this type of weather.

Harry felt me shivering and he took out his purple Jack Wills hoodie and handed it to me.

"Here, put this on before you freeze to death."

I studied Harry's perfectly chiseled body before putting on his hoodie.

His white v-neck complimented his body very well. I love the way how his shirt hugs his body. You can see his abs through his shirt.

"You like what you see?" Harry winked.

I playfully hit him on his stomach and I put on his hoodie. 

***

There were a few fans that went up to Harry to ask for his autograph and a picture.

I just stayed away for a while. I didn't want people asking me questions right now. I just want food.

I examined Harry.

I always loved that crooked smile. It's imperfectly perfect. Does that make sense? I love how deep his dimples are. He's so fucking perfect!

After a few autographs and pictures, Harry and I continued our walk.

A few blocks passed, we reached McDonalds.

There were only about three people there and I guess Harry wouldn't be causing any scenes here.

We went in and made our way to the counter.

"Babe, go ahead and sit down. I already know what you want," Harry said.

I blushed at what Harry said. I find it so sweet how he remembers little details about me.

I sat down at a table near the back and took out my phone.

I texted my mom, 'Hey mom! Sorry I couldn't reply or call you back. Harry's been keeping me busy since we got here. I'm fine and the boys are taking good care of me... especially Haz. Miss you! :)x'

By the time I sent the text, Harry was walking towards me with our food. Finally!! NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM. >:D

***

After we ate, we decided to take a walk around town.

Harry secured me in his arms and I put one arm around his waist.

Los Angeles is beautiful. The tall buildings, the lights, everything. I wouldn't be able to experience this if it wasn't for Harry.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name.

"Kim? Kimberly, is that you?!"

There was a guy, around nineteen, a big smile plastered on his face, and not far from Harry's height.

I remember this guy.

His name is Christian Parker, a friend of mine back in London. We used to attend the same high school together. He actually transferred to our school, right after Harry left for X-Factor. We became really close friends and he's actually my ex-boyfriend...

"Christian! It's good to see you! What are you doing here?"

"I moved here after I graduated high school. What are you doing here?" he replied happily.

"Oh, I'm here with my boyfriend and his friends."

I emphasized 'boyfriend' for him to get a hint that I am no longer interested in him. (I'll tell the story between Kim and Christian in another chapter.)

He looked at Harry and his eyes got big.

"Aren't you -" "Harry Styles of One Direction," Harry said.

He offered his hand and they shook hands.

"Wow Kim! You're dating Harry?"

I nodded and smiled.

"It was nice seeing you again. Hope we can meet up sometime..."

I nodded my head and he handed me his phone.

"Can I get your number, so we can catch up on a few things?"

I put my number in his phone and said goodbye.

Harry and I continued our walk around town and he became quiet.

"Haz?"

"What and who the fuck was that?"

Ooh, someone is not pleased...

"Haz, he's just a friend."

"Some friend who looks at me like he wants to kill me..."

I hugged Harry tighter and said, "Babe, don't get jealous. You're the only one for me." 

 He showed me a half smile and said, "Promise?"

"I promise."