Chapter 20

Harry’s POV

I walked to the nearest hotel and I checked in.

I’ll be heading back to Florida tomorrow morning.

As soon as I got in the room, I laid down on the bed. I’m so tired, physically and emotionally.

I was almost asleep when my phone lit up and started ringing.

I looked at the caller and it was Liam.

I answered the phone and I was ready to get yelled by Daddy Directioner.

(A/N: Conversation type! :D)

Harry:    I am ready to be yelled at. So, go ahead and tell me how stupid I am for coming back to Los Angeles to look for Kim. And, no… I didn’t find her. She went back to the UK. So, give me your best, Daddy Directioner.

Liam:     Harry… I’m not going to yell at you. You did what you have to do. You love her, we know. And, you’d do anything just for her. We understand.

Harry:    Thanks, guys. But, what I don’t understand is that why she just left without telling any one of us.

Liam: Um, yeah… I think Zayn knows something about that…

I heard shuffling in the background and Liam saying, “Talk to him!” I guess Zayn doesn’t want to face me and my censored mouth. I understand because I can get pretty out of hand when someone keeps secrets involving me.

Zayn:     Hi Harry…

Harry:    Hi Zayn.

Zayn:     So, um… I actually know why Kim went back to the UK. I’m the one who booked her the flight.

Harry:    …

Zayn:     Um, she told me that she needed to get away from you for a while. I wanted to tell you guys, I swear, but I promised her that I wouldn’t. And being the understanding person that I am, I helped her book a flight back to London. I’m so sorry, Harry.

Harry:    It’s cool, Zayn. I understand why you did that. I mean, if I was in the same situation as you, I would probably have done the same thing.

Zayn:     So, you’re not mad at me?

Harry:    Of course not! Anyways, I’ll be coming back to Florida tomorrow morning. I’m going to get some rest now.

Zayn:     You should. You haven’t slept in thr—or four days.

Harry: *laughs* I know. See you guys tomorrow.

I ended the call and I placed my cell phone on the bedside table. For some reason, I was feeling happy and full of hope. I can sense that I’ll be seeing Kim soon.

*Dreaming*

(A/N: I wanted to add Harry’s dream here, so yeah. Lol.)

I was sitting on the bench. I saw this beautiful girl. She had long brown hair, she had these mesmerizing eyes that I seem to always get lost in.

She was wearing this knee-length black and white dress that hugged her body perfectly. It showed her curves and it made her look a million times sexier than she already was.

I walked over to her and she turned around. It was her, the girl I’ve been looking for, Kim. She showed a half smile which showed her dimples. I smiled back and she held my hand and she led me to some place.

This place looks so familiar; I know I’ve seen this place before. Kim looked at me and smiled and she continued walking.

When we finally reached the destination, my eyes got big. Kim brought me to our favorite diner. We went inside and we sat down in our usual table. We didn’t order anything, we just stared at each other, capturing this beautiful moment.

“Harry, I’m sorry for all the pain and trouble I put you through.”

Kim started crying and I sat beside her. I placed her head on my shoulder and rubbed her back.

“Kim, it’s okay. Everything will be alright. I’m here now and I’m not going to leave you.”

I kissed her forehead and wiped away her tears. She looked up at me and I gave her a warm smile. Kim kissed my lips and I felt my cheeks turn red and those butterflies in my stomach.

After a few minutes of having Kim in my arms, I led her by the lake. The scenery is amazing, it’s so breathtaking. I sat down on the grass and I signaled Kim to sit beside me. This moment is perfect. A beautiful scenery being shared with a beautiful girl. I looked at Kim and at the same time, she looked at me. I slowly leaned in forward and kissed her.

“Kim?”

“Yes, Harry?”

I took out an infinity ring and presented it to her.

“Will you be with me forever?”

Kim started tearing and she smiled.

“Yes, Harry! I will!”

I put the ring on her left ring finger and we both looked at it as I held her hand.

“It’s beautiful, Harry.”

“Just like you.”

I smiled at her and her cheeks turned into a really bright red. Kim leaned in forward and –

*Dream has ended*

‘It’s time to get up! Time to get up!’

I woke up and I grabbed my phone. I touched the snooze button and placed my phone beside me. “I was having a nice dream! You couldn’t give me five more minutes?!” I groaned and I got up.

Since I didn’t bring any clothes with me, I placed my clothes away from the shower so it wouldn’t get wet. I got into the shower and turned on the water. It felt so good feeling the cold water hit my bare body. I needed this, I need to relax for a few days. But, I couldn’t because we have fifty more concerts left until we get to go home.

After I finished changing, I looked at myself in the mirror. I look pretty good. At least it’s better than what I looked like yesterday. I actually look like a human being now. I fixed up my hair, grabbed my phone and my wallet and I headed out to the front desk.

I checked out and I walked to the airport. I didn’t take a cab because it was only three blocks away from the airport. It was a good thing that I didn’t attract anyone’s attention. If I did, I would be late for my flight and Liam would surely kick my ass.

I arrived at the airport and I quickly made my way to my terminal. When I arrived, they were already boarding passengers. I gave the lady my ticket and I went to find my seat. I had three seats all to myself. I just relaxed throughout the whole flight.

***

I saw the four boys waiting for me. I walked over to them and the first thing they said was: “Kim called last night!”