Chapter 24

Kim’s POV

I woke up feeling extremely happy and I don’t know why. It felt like I have this strange urge to go to work. Don’t get me wrong, I love my job to death, but I just drag waking up early.

I checked my phone and I had three messages from Zayn, Liam and an unknown number.

I read Zayn’s message first.

‘Good morning sleepy head! See you at work later!! Jx’

I smiled at Zayn’s text message and I wrote him a reply.

‘Good morning to you, too! I’ll see you later. J’

I moved on to Liam’s message.

‘Good morning Kim! Can we come by around ten? We can go to work together! :Dx’

I replied to Liam’s text and I moved on to the last new message.

‘Good morning, beautiful. How was your sleep? Hope you had a good one because today’s going to be a productive day. I made some breakfast for you, by the way. I handed it to your friend, Jackie. I caught her on the way out of your house. I know you’ll love what I made you. It’s your favorite! I’ll see you later, beautiful. J  - Harry xx’

I just woke up and I’m already feeling butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks burning a red color.

I saved his number on my phone and I replied to him.

‘Good morning, Haz! My sleep was great, thanks for asking. I’ll see you later as well. Oh, and thanks for the breakfast! I really appreciate it! J’

I placed my phone on my drawer and I proceeded down to the kitchen.

There was a plastic bag on the counter and I opened it up. I saw a container and I guess this was the breakfast that Harry was talking about. There was a note attached to the container.

‘Since we didn’t want to wake you up early in the morning, I made some breakfast for you. Enjoy! – Harry xxx’

I kept the note in my pocket and I opened up the container.

FRENCH TOAST!! My all time favorite!

I smelled the French toasts and they smell incredible. Harry put syrup all over with a bit of cinnamon.

THIS IS FOODGASM.

After I finished my wonderful breakfast, I made my way to my room and I prepared my clothes.

I wanted to look extra presentable today. So, I chose this. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64574639) (A/N: I’m not good at describing things, so yeah.)

I took a nice, hot shower and I changed into the clothes that I chose.

I don’t use a lot of makeup, I just use lip products and I’m good to go.

I took one last look of myself at the mirror and let me just say that I look extra gorgeous! I usually wear very simple clothes to work, but today, I felt like I needed an upgrade.

I made my way out of the house when a very familiar car was parked outside of my house.

I slowly walked over to it and I saw Harry come out of the driver’s side.

“Hello, beautiful. May I say that you look extra stunning today?” Harry said with a cheeky smile.

“Thank you,” I smiled back.

Harry took my hand and led me to the passenger’s seat. He opened the door for me, like what a true gentleman would do.

I sat down and placed my bag on my lap.