Chapter 4

Harry's POV

I saw Kim and Zayn on the other side of the pool. I don't know why, but I was feeling so jealous.

Probably because I'm in love with Kim. Always have, always will be. I want to tell her so bad, but something's stopping me. It's the outcome if I do tell her. She's perfect and she can have any guy she wants.

Then, there's me… Harry Styles, her best friend. I think I'm just stuck in her 'best friend zone.' 

I pulled out of my thoughts and I snuck over to Zayn and Kim.

I grabbed Zayn's sides and pulled him into the water.

I swam up to the surface and I started laughing at Zayn.

“You ruined my hair!”

I just laughed at Zayn and he splashes water on me.

Kim stands up and says, “Guys, I'm going to watch some TV.”

I watched her as she disappeared into the house.

***

After two hours of playing around in the pool, I decided to check up on Kim.

I took my towel and wrapped it around my body.

I made my way into the living room and I saw Kim lying down.

I'm not sure if she's watching tv or sleeping.

I slowly approached her and saw her eyes closed. Yep, she's definitely sleeping.

I sat on the floor, in front of her.

I tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed the tip of her nose.

She looks so peaceful and so beautiful when she's asleep.

I mean, she ALWAYS looks so beautiful.

I stared at her lips, wanting to kiss her so badly. It was a struggle for me not to kiss her. I've always wanted to kiss her. I've kissed her plenty of time before, but it was more of a friendly kiss.

I leaned in closer until our lips were barely touching.

I closed my eyes, just waiting for myself to kiss her.

“Hello Harry.”

Shit. I opened my eyes and I saw Kim awake.

I pulled myself back and I chuckled nervously.

“Hello Sleeping Beauty.”

I swear, her cheeks turned red. Was she blushing? I hope so!

“Do you want to lay down on a bed, where it's more comfortable?”

She stretched out and laughed.

“Carry me.”

I bent down, reaching for Kim.

I carried her bridal style up to my bedroom. Surprisingly, she was light as a feather.

I gently put her down on my bed and she cuddled on the nearest pillow she could grab.

I wish that was me instead of that stupid pillow… What the fuck? Now, I'm jealous of a pillow? You're losing it, Harry.

“There are no more available rooms. If you want, you're welcome to stay in my room.”

She gave me an approving smile and I smiled back at her.

I turned around and made my way to the door. Before I could close the door shut, that beautiful voice of an angel called me.

“Harry?”

I slightly opened the door and leaned against the doorframe. I raised my eyebrows to signal her that she has my attention.

“Can you sleep with me tonight?”

I flashed her an approving smile before closing the door. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My chapters are so short. n_n 

Hope you guys have been liking it! Exams are coming up and I GUESS I'll be lacking updates again. I apologize! But, I'll try to upload ASAP. :)