Chapter 17

Harry's POV

"Harry, wake up! Kim's gone!"

I opened my eyes once I heard those words.

"What do you mean she's gone? Where is she?!"

I'm freaking out, all of us were!

"I don't know. When I woke up, she's nowhere to be found," Liam said.

I stood up and looked in every corner of the hotel room. She's not here...

I checked my phone and I saw her name appear on my phone.

She texted me 'Harry, I'm sorry for everything. I know you're mad at me and you hate so much. I just couldn't bear the pain. I know I've hurt you and that made me hurt myself. I hope we'll see each other in the future, but right now, I can't even look at you without feeling guitly and hurt. Anyway, thank you for this amazing experience. I'll never forget you. Goodbye...'

I dropped my phone when I read that last word.

Why is she saying goodbye? We can fix this, I know we can.

I ran out of the room and made my way to the lobby.

I'm going to look for her. I know she has to be here somewhere, she can't be far away. 

After ten minutes of walking around town, I've been surrounded by paparazzis.

Damn, can't a guy get a break? I'm looking for someone!

I heard one of the paparazzis ask, "Harry! What are you doing here?"

I turned to face the source of the voice and I answered his question.

"I'm looking for someone. She just disappeared without any one of us knowing where she went..."

I continued walking for a few more hours until I finally gave up.

I sat down on a bench at the park.

I can't find her anywhere.

I'll never see that beautiful face, I'll never hear that angelic voice, I'll never be happy as I was back then. Everything's different without her.

The tears streamed down my face and I cried for quite a long time.

I finally stopped crying and I went back to the hotel.

When I got to the hotel room, the four boys ran up to me.

"Harry! Where have you been?! We're all worried!"

I gave them a blank expression and I sat on the couch.

"I went out looking for her... she's no where to be found."

They all had a sad look on their face, but none of them can compare to mine. 

I turned on the TV and my face appeared.

'I'm looking for someone. She just disappeared without any one of us knowing where she went..."

We all focused on the TV and we listened intentively.

"Who is Harry Styles looking for? Could it possibly be his lover, Kimberly Griffiths? Whoever she is, please go back to Harry. He looks pretty upset and desperate to find you."

I turned off the TV and the tears fell down my face again.

I stood up and walked to my room. I shut the door and I laid down on the bed.

Why does this have to happen to me? Do I even deserve this much pain? Ugh...

Kim's POV