Normal.

Jacks P.O.V.

Another day of useless high school. Breaking the disrespected rules multiple times a day and detention being a part of my daily schedule. No one knows my dirty little secret. And that will stay that way. I see the popular girl, Regina, walk by and wink at me. I roll my eyes. She doesn't know I'm gay and tries to get with me to tell her friends that she fucked the delinquent of the school. We're all just drones who work for her, then die.

~Time skip to before school~

I head to my normal spot behind the school and throw my bag against the cold, white brick wall. I uselessly scroll on my phone, mindlessly scrolling past narsacisstic people trying to get admired on the internet by showing their tennis ball tits on camera for the whole world to see. I stop suddenly on a picture showing a boy, lying, crying on the floor in the beginning of a video. I hesitate. Why are they picking on a boy whose so beautiful? I snap out of my gay thoughts and click on the video.
"Why the fuck are you crying, faggot?" a jock shouts, cackling evilly. The poor kid looks so vulnerable just lying there. I stare into his broken, beautiful, chocolate eyes and rage boils up inside of me each time I watch him get beaten, insulted and tortured.

-BELL GOES-

I groan and head to class, dreading the shitty day ahead of me.

Mark's P.O.V.

I shake cowardly against my lightly ripped clothes. Today's the first day and I got picked on for wearing foundation on my arms, covering my mistakes. This year isn't gonna be fun.

I head into class and everyone stares at me as though I'm a psycho.
Well, they wouldn't be wrong, would they? The voice says, it's deep voice giving me shivers. I ignore it and introduce myself to the class that I would spend 5 years with.

Jack's P.O.V.

I look up from my doodles. The boy was there. The one from the video. Air punches me in the chest as I remember him screaming. His glasses are cracked to shit. Poor thing. Someone so beautiful, fragile and sweet doesn't deserve that, not that anyone does. I go back to drawing, drawing the boy, all his beautiful features, and the bitch teacher, Mrs. Jefferson, yaps my name and my head snaps up, giving her a death glare.The adorable, chocolate eyed boy walks over to me.
"He will also show you around at lunch, won't you Jack?" she barks. That bitch.
"Yeah sure." I reply casually trying not to show my internal excitement mixed with boredom. Everyone stares at me, shocked that I just agreed to show a nerd around.
Word count: 508 words
A/N
So hi. I'm trying this out for the first time so DONT GET ANGRY IF ITS ABSOLUTE SHITE. Also, if you have any covers for this book PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send them to me because I hate the current one.
Cya later,
Fauna xx 🙃