Them. (Halloween is near special)

Mark's P.O.V.

I stir in my sleep. I'm laying in a bed next to Jack. I smile.

"Morning sleepyhead." He chuckles. "I want you to meet someone."

I look up and see Dark, in his normal clothes standing next to a man who I haven't seen before.

"Top of the MoRnIng to ya." The man says, an evil grin forming on his face. He wore a black top, black chain ripped jeans, black and white converse and he looked exactly like Jack. The only thing off about this man was his eyes. His eyes were pitch black, soulless and emotionless.

"Call me Anti." He says, giggling.

"Honestly Anti, you giggle like a fucking school girl." Dark says, chuckling.

I feel something shift next to me and realise that Jack was waking up.

"Jack?" I say, looking at him. He springs up, looking at me, to Dark then to Anti.

"W-who... wh-what?.. Why does he..." Jack struggles to talk, grabbing his hair.

"Why do I l-haha-look like y-you?" Anti asks, his voice glitching. "I am you. I am your personality disorder. I am your dark side." He states, his voice deepening at the last two words. He crosses his arms and smiles.
I try to calm Jack down and stroke his hair as he begins to panic. The two others are just standing there, Dark with his hands by his sides and Anti with crossed arms.
When I looked up, they were gone. I sighed and hugged Jack.

"Shh shh they're gone now. It's okay..." I whisper, rocking him gently back and forth. He calms down and I kiss him gently, hugging him, never wanting to let go.
Ping.
My ears pick up at the sudden sound. I grab my phone and look at the message.

???: Mark?

Mark: yeah?

  Janice: it's Janice dumbarse.

~Fuckboi has joined the chat~

Fuckboi: wassup bitches.
Fuckboi: it's Damien lol

~Jackaboy 💚 has joined the chat~

I turn to Jack, smiling as he is hyponitised by his phone screen. I suddenly grab his face, kissing him aggressively.

"Ha got you off guard~." I tease as he pouts. He kisses me back.

"Payback bitch." He chuckles.

I look at my phone. 10:47 pm. We both agree that it's best if we head to sleep since we have school in the morning. I cuddle up to his hard chest and eventually fall asleep.

-another day, more depression~

I wake up to Jack staring me down.

"Mornin'." He says and grabs his pillow.

"Don't you fucking dare." I growl as he swings it at my face. He kisses me and laughs, rolling away.

"Bitch." I say, barely overcoming Jack's cackles.

I get dressed into my blue sweatpants and green and black top and gesture for Jack to get what he wanted from the closet. He walks into the closet and I chuckle.

"Come on Jack, come outta the closet now." I hear a muffled 'fuck you' from inside the closet and I laugh. I sit on the bed and Jack comes out and smirks at me. He begins to slowly dress himself in front of me, my face slowly turning into more of a tomato than my normal potato complexion. He laughs, mocking me and holds out his hand for me to take. I pick up my bag and hesitantly take it. He immediately pulls me down the stairs, grabs some yogurt bars and sprint out of the door.

"Why *pant* are *pant* we *pant* RUNNING?!!" I shout at Jack.

"To beat the parrot!" He yells back, practically dragging me along.

We arrive at the school and Jack leads me to Janice's camera room. She sits in her chair and she doesn't notice us come in.

"BOO!!" Jack screams, sounding like Anti. She shouts, grabs a knife from the table and puts it against his throat in a split second.

"JACK!!" She screams, keeping the knife to Jack's throat, scaring me. "I COULDVE KILLED YOU!"

"Why hello to you too Janice." Janice rolls her eyes and hugs us. We talk for a while, me teasing Jack behind Janice's back.

-BEEEEEEEEELLLLLL-

I groan and we head off to classes.

Well, in that chapter, nothing happened apart from Janice nearly killing Jack and me introducing Anti soooo I might delete this chapter idfk. I will create an A/N chapter  soon because THERE MIGHT BE PEOPLE READING SO I NEED TO EXPLAIN SOME THINGZ.
Till next time,
Fauna xx 💙