Killian.

Jack's P.O.V.

I stare into the boys beautiful chocolate eyes for the rest of maths, not giving a fuck how many times the teacher barks at me, ordering to pay attention and then giving up. The boy doesn't notice my creepy staring and continues with his work.

"Right class," the teacher says "I want you all to finish the sheet before I get back . I'm gonna talk to the headmaster. Wow. What a shit teacher. I take out my earbuds and start playing music. I can't not talk to this boy.
"Hey I'm Jack. What's the name?" I ask.
"O-oh hi," he says, his deep sexy voice taking me by suprise, " It's M-Mark." He scratches the back of his neck, looking adorable.
"So, what's yer story?"

Mark's P.O.V.

"So, whats yer story?" Jack says, his beautiful Irish accent slipping through.
"Um..." I reply, stupidly, gazing into his ocean blue eyes. "I-I..."
"It's fine if you don't wanna talk 'bout it." Jack says, putting his phone on the table. " I respect that."
"Thank you." I say, locking eyes with him.
"Wanna listen?" He asks, holding the earbud to me, smiling.
"Sure!" I say, taking the earbud. His soft, pale skin touches mine for a millisecond and, as though time itself froze, I stare into his eyes, losing myself in the vast, blue skies beyond them.
"Hey, earth to Mark." He says after about an awkward minute of me staring. He smiles. He shoves his phone into my hands and clicks on "create new contact". I giggle and shyly put in my number, not noticing my hair slipping to the side of my face, revivaling the marks. He looks at me, an unknown emotion in his eyes, and caresses the wound on my forehead.
Don't get too comfy with him. You're useless. Nobody loves you.
I feel a small tear roll down my cheek.
He doesn't love you.
Jack wipes it off gently.
"Hey, hey what's wrong?" He says, stroking my hair. I lean into him and sob, not wanting to let go.
"Well, well! Look who's with the delinquent." My eyes shoot up at Jack, his angry,cold eyes coming back into his sky blue ones. Killian.
"What did you just say?..." Jack growls. I look at him, my eyes pleading for him to stop, just calm down, leave him alone. He ignores me and leaves me listening to music, softly crying.
"You heard me."
"Do you have a death wish, Killian?" He growls, fists clenching.
"Wasn't that meant for you, faggot?" He stares at me, smirking. I ignore him.
He's right you know.
Shut up.
Suddenly, Killian grabs me and throws me against the wall. "It's rude not to reply, ya know."
"Killian, put him down now or you'll regret it."
"Make me." He growls, punching me in the face. I slide down the wall, on a heap on the floor.
Pathetic.
Jack throws a punch immediately at Killian at his ribs, winding him.
"I FUCKING TOLD YOU!" He screams.
"J-Jack..." I whimper. He stands in front of me holding Killian by the throat, suspending the boy in the air effortlessly with one hand.
Then, everything stops as the bald headmaster comes in and stares at Jack.
A/N
Well, this is bad isn't it? What happens next? Why did Jack treat Mark so differently to everybody else? Why is Fauna such a shit writer?
Till next time,
Fauna xx💙