Chapter 20

GUESS WHOSE BACK FROM THE DEAD AND INSPIRED THATS RIGHT ME BITCH.

Gretchen's P.O.V.

I walk alongside Regina, sitting down at the table.

"Who the hell does he think he's talking to?!" Regina screeches, making me flinch slightly.

"Well maybe he wants you to stop, Regina." Karen mumbles, stupid as ever.

"Shut up bitch. He loves me." Regina snaps. Karen nods and goes back to her phone.

"Heh, well they've got themselves stuck now haven't they?" Regina smirks, looking at me. "Post the video." I nod and look at my phone. I hesitate. Mark and Jack are so sweet. I can't do that.... no. I have to. Unless it'll get out there. I click on my photos. I scroll looking through the many disturbing videos. I search and search, only becoming more and more desperate to find it.

"Well?" Regina clucks, "Where is it?"

"I-I.." I struggle for words.

"You bitch." Regina snaps, standing up and towering over me frighteningly. "You deleted it. YOU TRAITOR!!" She shouts, drawing everyone's eyes in our direction.

"YOU BITCH!!" She screams, shoving me back into the mud. I scream, my head slamming into the tree behind us. This isn't good.

Jack's P.O.V.

I hear screaming and my eyes shoot up away from Mark's beautiful chocolate ones. Gretchen is lying on the floor, holding her long hair in her hand. I sprint to her, standing slightly in front of her.

"What the hell are you doing Regina?!" I ask, barely controlling myself.

"Hey baby~" She smirks, pushing her hip nearer to me, "I'm just dealing with some stuff right now."

"Get away from me." I push her away. Mark helps Gretchen up behind me, grabbing my hand. He has his arm around Gretchen, trying to support her faint body.

"Oh Gretchen, you clumsy girl." She says as some jocks come around the corner.

"Is he bothering you, Regina?" Killian asks, puffing out his chest. Regina turns to me, smirks and turns back to the jock.

"Yes he is actually." She says, stepping away from me. I push Mark away from me, accidentally shoving Gretchen in the arm. She groans in pain and I whip away from Regina. I grab Gretchen and help Mark to support her. We need to get her to a hospital.

"JACK LOOK OUT!" Mark screams. I feel a punch to the back of the head as I fly forward. I turn around and see the one and only Killian standing in front of a smirking Regina.

He stares at my shocked state as Mark grabs my shoulders, begging me to leave him alone. Killian. grabs Mark and pulls him away from me, Gretchen falling to the ground. He punches him a few times and looks at me, laughing.

"Haha..." I chuckle. "Hahhahaa... HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!" I scream maniacally. I grab my hair, screaming at him. He stares in shock at my snapped state, backing away slowly. Everything becomes a blur as I launch myself towards him, grabbing his neck and shaking it. Regina sprints away, barely being able to walk in heels. Mark grabs at my arm, screaming at me to stop, tears running down his face.

Warning: slight gore.

I tangle my fingers into his hair, pulling on it. I throw him to the floor and straddle his waist with my legs. I punch him repeatedly, spots of blood forming on my hands.

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE KILLIAN, YOULL PAY!!" I scream. I turn and see a figure in a white dress blow in a tube as I fall back and pass out.

~Tem skipe~

Mark's P.O.V.

I grab Jack's hand, staring at his unconscious body lying on the nurse's bed. Hot tears threaten to fall. I stand up and leave Jack, going to check on Gretchen. She's awake and looking more broken than before. I hug her, tears streaming down her face. This poor girl. Regina will pay.

I hear movement in the bed next to Gretchen's and turn to see Jack awake. I smile and walk over to him, burying my face in the crook of his neck. He kisses my red hair and stands up, grabbing my waist. He sits next to Gretchen's bed, his beautiful sky eyes filled up with worry.

"I'm okay Jack. Really." Gretchen murmurs, still half conscious. I put my head on his shoulder as he rocks me back and forth, drawing shapes and circles on my back. He and Gretchen talk for a while, my head still in his shoulder.
I love him.
No matter what.

Okay so I have good and bad news. The good news is that I GOT A NEW CHAPTER OUT TODAY!!! WOOP WOOP!! I also have my first hypnotherapy session tomorrow so hopefully my mind won't be as shitty and I can post chapters more often.

The bad news is that I may be rewriting this story or discontinuing it intirely. I haven't had much inspiration to do this, the storylines all fucked up, it's whissing past WAY too fast so I need to add dates and so on. The new book will be the same idea but (hopefully) improved. What should I do?!
Im confused.
Till next time,
Fauna xx 💙