Part 12 (:3)

Continuation from the last chapter. :)

I lay down, staring at the ceiling, missing Jack already.
Oh my god. You're so desperate. He should just leave you.
I groan and try to ignore its deep, intimitating tone.
That's right. You should be scared of me. Can I come out Mark? I want to meet Jack~
You sick bastard. You'll never meet him. Let me be happy for once. Just once.
Awww he's sad. You gonna cry, you lil shit.
"Shut up, JUST SHUT UP!" I scream. He goes away and Jack hops in through the window, bag in hand. He looks at me, worry and confusion in his beautiful eyes.

"Are you okay baby?" He asks, putting a tuft of my red hair behind my ear. "I heard shouting..." He looks at me, genuinely worried.
You're lying to yourself. He hates you. He showed pity on you to kiss you.
All of a sudden, my head begins to be in a heap of pain and heat. I grab my head, breathing quickly. Jack grabs me and holds me up.

"Mark?! Mark?!" He shouts, attempting to calm me down.
Let me out and this will be all over.

"FINE. YOU WANT OUT? ILL LET YOU OUT!" I scream, leaning back as dark begins to leave my body.

"MARK?!!" Jack screams as I fall into him.

"It's okay... I'm okay..." I say, drifting to sleep.

"Did ya miss me?" Is the last thing I heard before I passed out.

Jack's P.O.V.

I stare at Mark, shaking him. I put him on the bed and kiss him. I shake in anger, turning to the man who hurt Mark. He wore a black and white tux, with a black tie. His skin was gray and his hair black. He smirked at me as I saw the blue and red glitches behind him, mimicking his every movement but delayed slightly.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." He said, smiling evilly, "He'll be okay, just unconscious."

I step in front of Mark and stare at the man before me.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I growl.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't introduce myself. The name's Dark. At your service." He said, bowing, making me blush. He has the same beautiful features as Mark, only his eyes are darker than the night. God he is so beautiful. I see blue and red for a millisecond and then Dark is right in front of me.

"Why thank you. You're not too bad yourself." He said, grabbing my hand. I step backwards, the back of my knees against the bed.

"What the hell are you?" I said with calmness in my tone.

He chuckles.
"I'm Mark's dark side. Everyone has them but only people with something wrong with their head can hear them. You have Anti. My best friend."

Hahahahaha...

"Is that what the giggling is?" I say, my face turning pale. He chuckles, his sexy laugh making me blush again.

"Why yes. Silly Anti. Giggles like a fucking child. Now, we have to make a deal. You let him out and I won't hurt you." He states, putting his head down slightly and arms bent, with his dark gray palms facing upward.

"W-What? I'm not doing that. I don't know if he'll hurt Mark."

"Let. Him. Out." He growled. He threw himself forward and choked me.
L-listen to him. Hahhahhahahhahhaah~
I'm coming darkie~
I hold my head in my hands as dark drops me. I stumble back onto the bed next to Mark. The whole room turns a tealy green.
"Dark... I missed you buddy."
Everything around me faded to black.

YASS DADDY DARK AND SMOL DEMON BEAN.
I'm crazy.
Till next time,
Fauna xx 💙