Janice.

Jack's P.O.V.

~time has passed and it is two days later cause I'm lazy haha fuck you~

I wake up, stretching and and smacking my alarm clock off of the countertop, cracking it once again.

"Well. Shite." I mumble and get up. I decide to have a shower since I haven't had one in about 8 days.

I turn on the water and step in. The warm water trickles down my face and hair as I think of Mark. His adorable potato face and his red hair, falling perfectly over his rounded nose. I think of Regina, her Botox-filled face under hundreds of layers of makeup. I wonder how so many guys can fall in love with her. They're probably trying to get on her good side so their lives aren't as useless as everyone else's.
I sigh and get out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist. I go to my room, get dressed and head downstairs.

"Mornin' Ma." I mumble.

"Mornin' Sean!" She smiles and hands me a plate of eggs, bacon and toast. I sit down with her and talk for a while.

"So, who is this Mark fella? When can I meet 'im? She asks.

"One day Ma. I promise." I smile. She puts her hand on mine and I sigh, enjoying the silent moment between us. There's something with a mother's touch that no one else can replace.

"He makes me happy Ma." I mumble and hug her. "I gotta get to school. Love ya."

"Stay safe baby boy." I smile and walk out of the door. I walk up to Mark's door and knock. He comes out, smiling at me and hugging me.

"Why hello to you also good sir." I laugh, bowing to him. He chuckles and kisses me. We run to school and to Janice's room. I put my hand on her shoulders. She slowly reaches for the knife on the counter and holds it to my throat, scratching me. I hold one to her throat too.

"Heh. I taught you well Janice." I say, smirking at her.

"I have a plan." She smirks at me and Mark. "I know about the thing going on with the plastics." She grins and shows me her phone. She somehow hacked into Gretchen's phone, her photos and videos all there. She smirks and disables the cameras and deletes the video from every source. She only posts a photo of her, hooded and no face showing. The title says
Im CoMiNg FoR yOu ReGiNa GeOrGe. I chuckle and Mark hugs her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" He says, squealing. Suddenly, my head is grabbed from behind, pulled back. I am blinded and I let out a muffled scream. My face is uncovered to see the one and only Damien, smirking at me. I laugh and we talk for a while, Damien literally hanging upside down, scampering around the walls with his harness.

"I have to say, good job on the suit Janice." I chuckle. "This is gonna be perfect."

Oooooo shhhiiitttt.
What is Jack talking about?
Till next time,
Fauna xx 💙