Jealous? (p3)

(Continued from last time)

In the middle of the movie, Jack grabs my face and forces my teeth down on an end of red licorice. Jack smirks and counts down on his fingers.
3
2
1
We both begin to race to the middle, seeing who can fit the most in their mouth. He ends up winning by a mile and smiles against my lips.

"I win." He says. He grabs my face and kisses me passionately, the taste of licorice on his toungue.

~time skip cause i ain't writing smmuuutt ;)~

Jack's P.O.V.

My eyes flutter to see chocolate ones staring into mine back.

"Morning~" he whispers. Putting a soft peck on my lips, he cackles and hits me in the face with the pillow.

"OW YOURE IN FOR IT NOW!!" I say, arming myself and preparing to attack.

Laughter echoes around the room as me and Mark slap each other with pillows. I end up tickling Mark and winning by a mile. I watch as the love of my life is hysterically laughing and we fall off the bed, me laying on top of him.

"Why hello there." I say, looking up and down his tan body, him being in boxers and all, how could I not?

"Ye adorable Irish thing." He says, mocking my accent. I kiss him softly and roll off of him. I get up and grab some clothes to wear for the day. My mind immediately drifts to navy blue chained jeans and my Berlin sweatpants but that was my favourite outfit and I didn't want to waste that on Regina George. Makes me gag whenever I think of her. Fucking bitch. I decide to wear a white t shirt with blue ripped jeans and turn to Mark, wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I pock out my favourite outfit and throw it to him. He catches and nods. When he gets changed, I smirk.

"My little boyfriend. Sooo kaawwwaaiii." I smirk, remembering him nearly crying about how Dan and Phil are sooo kaawwaaiii. He pouted and I kissed him gently. My hands grabbed his waist and pulled him closer.

"Baby, we have to go to school." He says, his smile fading.

"I'm sorry for what's gonna have to happen to today." I say, tear rolling down my face. My phone vibrates.

Regina 👿: hey babe <3    meet me outside my house in five !!

Jack: do not call me baby

Regina 👿: seems like someone forgot the deal

Regina 👿:now reply and tell me you love me

Jack: I love you you sick bitch

Regina 👿: Good boy

I look at Mark, his eyes full of grief and sadness. I kiss him sweetly and hug him.

"I love you and only you. Do not forget that."
434 words
Wow that's some deep shit. I AM A BOSS AND SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK AND I WILL NEVER STOP TYPING. I feel bad for the guys. What shall happen next?
Till next time,
Fauna xx 💙