Caught!

"Sean William Mcloughlin!" The headmaster shouts, "Put him down this instant!" Jack drops him to the floor, anger still showing through his beautiful features.
"It's Jack." He says.
"Sean," the headmaster says, pissing him off, "Come to my office right now, the three of you." I put the phone and earbuds in my pocket and stand up, holding my head in pain.
"BUT SI-." Killian begins.
"I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT."He shouts. As we walk down the hallway, Jack turns to me, worry in his eyes.
"Mark, are you okay?" He asks, lifting my face with two fingers. I nod quietly and sit down outside the office. Killian goes in first and I sit next to Jack outside.
"Sorry." He mumbles.
"What? What are you sorry for?" I reply.
"Bursting out on Killian like that." He stood up and grabbed his bag.
"Where are you going?" I ask, still sobbing.
"Out."
"Not so fast Mr McLoughlin." He groans and goes into the headmasters office, me following like a puppy.
"What happened?" The headmaster asks. Jack stops me from talking and shoves his phone on the table. He recorded the whole thing on a camera hidden on his jacket.
Look at you. Crying, not helping. Pathetic.

~do do time skip~

Jack ends up with a suspension for a day and we both head home early. I sigh, my breath showing up opaque on the cold Irish air. I rub my arms.
"Hey Mark?" Jack pipes up eventually.
"Mmmm?"
"Do ya wanna sleep over?"
"Um yes!"

Jack's P.O.V.

I try to act casual and go into my bathroom, leaving Mark in my room. I lean over the sink, my hands grasping the sides of the sink. Why do I feel like this?
That boy isn't normal. He's special. I feel a smile on the side of my face and I run my hand through my green, scruffy hair.

I step out of the bathroom to see an adorable Mark, lying on the floor with his sleeping bag, passed out. I kneel beside him and caress his hair.
"You're different Mark."

Mark's P.O.V.

What? I stir in my sleep and feel a warm hand on my face.
" You're different Mark." Jack whispers. " I don't know what you've done to me but...

I think I'm in love with you.

A/N
OOOOOOOOOO SHIT MARK HEAAARRDD! What will happen next?
Till next time,
Fauna xx 💙