What?

Mark's P.O.V.

I feel my face turn into a cherry red mess and I open my eyes and stare into Jack's eyes, wanting to fly in the vast skies beyond them...forever.
"What?..." I say quietly.
"I-I.." He stutters looking away. He holds his head in his hand. Standing up, he walks away and grabs an orange bottle with a label on.
Look what you've done.
He opens it and grabs a bottle of water. He takes out a white pill and stares at it.
"J-Jack?" He ignores me and gulps the pill down. He collaspes in my weak arms.
"MRS MCLOUGHLIN!!" Jack's mum comes running up the stairs, sees the bottle and sighs. She picks him up and puts him on the bed. Sitting beside him, she pats the side next to her.
"Sit down sweetie." Her caring voice slightly calms me.
Look, you've made her sad.
I sit down and look at her.
"Mark, he's gonna be fine ok? He just...needed to think by himself. Asleep." I nod, shaking. She hugs me, her embrace similar to Jack's, but not the same as his.
"You should know something." I look at her. "He-he... has a personality disorder. He gets angry at himself for no reason or a silly reason and that can result with him... doing something he'll regret. You make him happy, Mark." I chuckle quietly and she leaves the room. I lay down next to Jack, grabbing his hand and waiting for him to wake up.

Jack's P.O.V.

I wake up to Mark, his dark brown, broken eyes and soft lips inches away from mine.
"Morning sleepyhead." He says, chuckling. Rolling off my bed with a thud, he giggles from below me. I immediately shoot up to check he's okay before realising he fell on the sleeping bag. I pout at him and check the time. 11:30pm. We go to sleep after another hour of talking.

I'm falling. I turn to see blackness around me. There's a white figure at the top of the deep, dark pit reaching out for me. I grab its hand, holding on for dear life. Something pulls me down, towards the inevitable, and I scream. I'm ripped from the figure'a strong grip and I scream again. Falling, falling, falling.

I wake up in a cold pool of sweat, Mark looking at me, terrified, his warm hands on my shoulders.
"Jack? Are you okay?!"he asks. I begin to breathe heavily and quickly, barely getting any air.
"Jack??!! Just breathe. Just breathe!" He grabs me and holds me, stroking my hair, attempting to calm me down. I can't breathe. He scrambles up to the dresser, grabbing the dreaded yellow bottle. He shoves it down my throat, followed by a huge glug of water. I try to find my breath, crying into Mark's shoulder and eventually fall asleep.

A/N

Well that was interesting. Notice: I won't be doing these anymore so don't panic if there's not another one next chapter.
Till next time,
Fauna xx 💙